Tennessee @ Oklahoma

Constant

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

Just testing y'all's humor and workshopping a joke. 

I'd much rather hang out with those OU guys than the Tenn dipshits pictured.

I think the line would be: "well the two black guys I think drag it down... just look at what team they're cheering for"

No thanks

2 hours ago, Magus Ossis said:

The fact that there are three apparent OU fans makes focusing on the two with darker skin seem wrong. It was always going to be a bad idea, regardless. There is a principle called avoiding the appearance of impropriety which is almost always applicable when racism is at issue.

That’s exactly the kind of thinking that drove “niggardly” out of the lexicon, but I agree with you.

10 hours ago, ztejas said:

Just testing y'all's humor and workshopping a joke. 

I'd much rather hang out with those OU guys than the Tenn dipshits pictured.

I think the line would be: "well the two black guys I think drag it down... just look at what team they're cheering for"

Yeah, not sure that’s much better. /shrug

1 hour ago, Clintonaldo said:

coach was really matured the last 4 years. There was a time he would have tried to score 70 but what you said is exactly how it went. We played boring ass football and it probably gave Jeremy Pruitt a hard on. 

I’ll go you one better - that looked one of the road wins that the 1998 team had (think Auburn and UGA games). Fulmeresque. 

Edited by Duane Moore

9 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Just an absolute asinine take from a gooner I thought was actually worth listening to

Lol you scored a TD to lose by 10 instead of 17 with a minute left. Congrats, it’s counts as much as Michigan losing by 19 instead of 25 with a meaningless TD

47 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

OU program and fans fell victim to the backup complex.  They went 10-2 in the regular season with DG with a bit of a surprise win over Texas, losses to KU and OSU and some close shaves with the likes of BYU and UCF.  So they thought they could do better.  They were wrong.  

Exactly. Gabriel might be a B+ NCAA QB, but you gotta take a kid (grown man?) with that much experience that can steer the ship. QB and O line rely so much on experience, ask the Mannings, that's why they're fine with Arch waiting his turn.