Texas vs. ULM - 7pm on SEC Network +

Pancho

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

"Colt - a lot of people are saying your work on color commentary the other day was, quote on quote: "dogshit". What have you been doing behind the scenes to work on that?"

Um...Galindo is play by play. Fozzy is color.

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Well they won’t get the reception.

I don’t really see that as targeting but who the fuck knows.

Yeah, it seems like a fucking crap shoot on targeting. No idea what is what, but that didn't appear to be targeting on the one replay I saw.

Just now, Surly Bevo said:

Well they won’t get the reception.

I don’t really see that as targeting but who the fuck knows.

Targeting is a regarded foul anyway

Should be a rule against spearing, and should be rare as it doesn’t happen all that often. 

blindside block has also turned into complete bullshit. There’s already a rule - clipping to protect hitting from behind. If a guy ain’t fucking looking then he ain’t fucking looking it’s football wake the fuck up. 

18 minutes ago, Gaffords said:

Ewers just makes it look easy carving up defenses.   What he did to Michigan was even more impressive after watching them play USC.

Not necessarily in the way they play, but Ewers reminds me of Colt in the way he strings together these long, methodical drives, and especially the way he picks up third downs consistently. That was an unbeatable combination with Colt, didn't matter if we went up against high powered offenses because he could bleed the clock. Colt did it all day against OU in 2008, and Quinn showed how well he can milk a drive against Alabama last year. They are masters of a long, back breaking drive.

• Hook 'Em 1