Texas vs. ULM - 7pm on SEC Network +

Pancho

1 hour ago, Gaffords said:

You are either nuts or just stupid

You think NFL scouts are going to take a guy with his injury record?  

Were you watching the last play against Washington, where he put the throw in an uncatchable place, out of bounds. When all that mattered in the world was to just give a receiver a chance. Out of bounds. Uncatchable. 

But mostly injuries. 

But he’s still our man. He absolutely should not be benched for Arch. He’s our best shot for a Natty. 

His skill set, and footwork are not first round material. Or second. 

I wish I wasn't right. I'm just happy he’s getting rich with NIL money. He’ll be signing the minimum most likely. 

• Drool 1

Just now, Overlord said:

Were you watching the last play against Washington, where he put the throw in an uncatchable place, out of bounds. When all that mattered in the world was to just give a receiver a chance. Out of bounds. Uncatchable. 

But mostly injuries. 

But he’s still our man. He absolutely should not be benched for Arch. He’s our best shot for a Natty. 

I wish I wasn't right. I'm just happy he’s getting rich with NIL money. He’ll be signing the minimum most likely. 

^^Galaxy gas is killing our yutes 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Overlord said:

But mostly injuries. 

Holy fuck you're stupid. Go play with the chemicals under the sink. 

Edited by ztejas