Texas vs. ULM - 7pm on SEC Network +

Pancho

Just now, Modessit said:

These stupid Rocket Mortgage commercials of two people in obvious different places acting like they're talking to each other.

And the woman would never be looking that long at the guy. She'd start talking and then walk into the other room where he couldn't understand a word.

Ummm…..you’re supposed to be bitching about Arch….I think

Just now, CurlyDumps said:

Sorry if asked 100 times already, anyone know why Wisner isn't playing? Latest news I saw on Twitter is he went through warmups.

He was listed as questionable coming into the game from when he got tweaked last week.

11 minutes ago, Overlord said:

You think NFL scouts are going to take a guy with his injury record?  

Were you watching the last play against Washington, where he put the throw in an uncatchable place, out of bounds. When all that mattered in the world was to just give a receiver a chance. Out of bounds. Uncatchable. 

But mostly injuries. 

But he’s still our man. He absolutely should not be benched for Arch. He’s our best shot for a Natty. 

His skill set, and footwork are not first round material. Or second. 

I wish I wasn't right. I'm just happy he’s getting rich with NIL money. He’ll be signing the minimum most likely. 

Lebron James Lol GIF by Uninterrupted

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

Sorry if asked 100 times already, anyone know why Wisner isn't playing? Latest news I saw on Twitter is he went through warmups.

It has been asked a couple time but nobody seems to know...well in this thread anyway.