Texas vs. ULM - 7pm on SEC Network +

Pancho

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

Page is a bit of a baller, not even kidding.

He was always a hot topic and a kid whose name came up a bunch with parents. Very gifted athlete. Honestly forgot he was on the roster.

You think he could get carries or play more somewhere else. Cool for him to stick it out at Texas. 

Just now, ztejas said:

He was always a hot topic and a kid whose name came up a bunch with parents. Very gifted athlete. Honestly forgot he was on the roster.

You think he could get carries or play more somewhere else. Cool for him to stick it out at Texas. 

I think he gets a scholarship here if he keeps this up.

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I mean hes not gonna go pro in football, might as well get a texas degree and when he goes into sales he can display his sports ribbons

1 minute ago, Michael Knight said:

I mean hes not gonna go pro in football, might as well get a texas degree and when he goes into sales he can display his sports ribbons

Not disagreeing with his decision. Just saying some kids are wired to play as much as they can wherever they can. It can be hard to let it go.

Just now, Steelers Roll Left said:

-48 Sark…..beat the spread…

Fo fo fo.