Texas vs. ULM - 7pm on SEC Network +

Pancho

1 minute ago, TXpride said:

That you Mack?

Come on man, I still have memories of that fuckin dwarf RB gashing us for 200 plus yards, and Superman, etc. You know there’s just no way to predict this game, I’m always pessimistic I guess

• Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

Yeah that fuckin Hawkins is gonna be a handful, hoping we’ll have a great game plan for him, if not it might be ugly for us. Feel good with Hill and Collins though

May just be copium on my part, but I wonder how much Tennessee gameplanned for him.

Now that there's a bit of film on him, I am hoping our guys will be ready.

4 minutes ago, Dilligas said:

Come on man, I still have memories of that fuckin dwarf RB gashing us for 200 plus yards, and Superman, etc. You know there’s just no way to predict this game, I’m always A PUSSY I guess

As I think about it I have to admit to the above 😀. This is a badass team we have

Are there people who not know that the game was broadcast for free on a YouTube?

I drove from Houston so missed the first half. Tried to watch third quarter but between Galindo and the game itself, it was unwatchable. Instead, we watched the best scenes from A Few Good Men, The Wolf Of Wall Street, and The Imitation Game. I’m guessing there are also lots of folks who don’t know that Demi Moore shot a Penthouse spread before she was famous. 

Jayden Blue was great. Nice to get 100 yards rushing and he would've had 100 yards receiving if Arch put the pass on the money. Defense has been stellar. It's nice to not worry about what the other team is going to do. More balls for the turnover sword and the pass rush was pretty good. Arch was inconsistent and that's fine. He's young and he needs games like this to keep him humble. He could've had a worse night if ULMon was a better team. I hope Ewers can sit another game so Arch gets even more experience in the vaunted SEC!SEC!SEC! And fuck it, I enjoyed hearing Lowell and Fozzy tonight. It was like being wrapped again in the warm blanket of the LHN, minus the suck of past Texas teams that occupies those games on that network. I would love another post game with B Rob and Michael Griffin. 

Edited by mdmost
  • Hook 'Em 6

6 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Are there people who not know that the game was broadcast for free on a YouTube?

I drove from Houston so missed the first half. Tried to watch third quarter but between Galindo and the game itself, it was unwatchable. Instead, we watched the best scenes from A Few Good Men, The Wolf Of Wall Street, and The Imitation Game. I’m guessing there are also lots of folks who don’t know that Demi Moore shot a Penthouse spread before she was famous. 

Has anyone tried this?

I watched on espn+ on the espn app on my phone tonight but didn’t see an option for the radio broadcast

IMG_2977.jpeg

or is this only for the playoff… and if so, why are they putting it in the games notes for games in September?

Edited by UTexasFight

10 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Tom Cruise Reaction GIF

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

Has anyone tried this?

I watched on espn+ on the espn app on my phone tonight but didn’t see an option for the radio broadcast

IMG_2977.jpeg

Guys. It was broadcast for free on YouTube. They showcase lots of games now for free, but I couldn’t watch Galindo. AND HAHA, now that Demi Moore is old, she says she finds trying to attract the ‘male gaze’ demeaning. She certainly had no problem with it when she posed for Penthouse when she was smoking hot. 

It's mildly annoying that Sark refuses to let Owens throw passes. We're already up, so run the score up to show that DC he's a bitch. The last time someone talked shit in the Iowa State game he got his ass handed to him. 

Sark needs to stop being this "nice guy" and run it up. If we were down by that much, do you think they would stop? Fuck no. Put your feet on their throats and let them know we're killers. 

I hate streaming. I had access, but I like switching channels during time outs/delays to other broadcasts and it almost makes it impossible.

I found myself listening to Craig on ear buds, watching OU sucks on tv, and aggy on my phone (stat screen).

That “should” be our only experience on SECN+ for the remainder of the season! I watched the 1st Qtr, but the living room tv is the only smart TV in the house. Wife had to watch something, so I relented by going on the porch with Craig Way! She asked to not get drunk, so I said you got the TV!

I will upgrade all TVs prior to next season. Lesson learned tonight.

Hook’em!!!

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

AND HAHA, now that Demi Moore is old, she says she finds trying to attract the ‘male gaze’ demeaning. She certainly had no problem with it when she posed for Penthouse when she was smoking hot. 

....huh?

21 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

18 minutes ago, mdmost said:

Jayden Blue was great. Nice to get 100 yards rushing and he would've had 100 yards receiving if Arch put the pass on the money. Defense has been stellar. It's nice to not worry about what the other team is going to do. More balls for the turnover sword and the pass rush was pretty good. Arch was inconsistent and that's fine. He's young and he needs games like this to keep him humble. He could've had a worse night if ULMon was a better team. I hope Ewers can sit another game so Arch gets even more experience in the vaunted SEC!SEC!SEC! And fuck it, I enjoyed hearing Lowell and Fozzy tonight. It was like being wrapped again in the warm blanket of the LHN, minus the suck of past Texas teams that occupies those games on that network. I would love another post game with B Rob and Michael Griffin. 

9 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Guys. It was broadcast for free on YouTube. They showcase lots of games now for free, but I couldn’t watch Galindo. AND HAHA, now that Demi Moore is old, she says she finds trying to attract the ‘male gaze’ demeaning. She certainly had no problem with it when she posed for Penthouse when she was smoking hot. 

4 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

It's mildly annoying that Sark refuses to let Owens throw passes. We're already up, so run the score up to show that DC he's a bitch. The last time someone talked shit in the Iowa State game he got his ass handed to him. 

Sark needs to stop being this "nice guy" and run it up. If we were down by that much, do you think they would stop? Fuck no. Put your feet on their throats and let them know we're killers. 

2 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

I hate streaming. I had access, but I like switching channels during time outs/delays to other broadcasts and it almost makes it impossible.

I found myself listening to Craig on ear buds, watching OU sucks on tv, and aggy on my phone (stat screen).

That “should” be our only experience on SECN+ for the remainder of the season! I watched the 1st Qtr, but the living room tv is the only smart TV in the house. Wife had to watch something, so I relented by going on the porch with Craig Way! She asked to not get drunk, so I said you got the TV!

I will upgrade all TVs prior to next season. Lesson learned tonight.

Hook’em!!!

life suicide GIF by David

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Dilligas said:

Yeah that fuckin Hawkins is gonna be a handful, hoping we’ll have a great game plan for him, if not it might be ugly for us. Feel good with Hill and Collins though

What? Hawkins looked like shit and if he runs around then he will be injured by the second quarter against our defense. Bad take. 

• Hook 'Em 1

36 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

We won by seven touchdowns.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Stinkpalm said:

I always stream him through the Texas Longhorns app (official University of Texas sports app)

You don’t even need the app.  Just go to Texassports.com and there’s a link to audio stream 

IMG_5571.png

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

So, you can hear Craig Way announcing the games on XiriusXM?  Channel?

Just search Longhorns in the app.

Looks like the SEC channels are in the 960s online.

I think they are in the 190s on the radio

It was on channel 190 tonight 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I might have something to say however when we call off the dogs the entire last quarter and then they try a flea-flicker with a minute to go. That was chickenshit.

I don’t mind a team trying to do something positive and salvage something from a game that was otherwise a disaster.  Just understand that we’re gonna probably shove it up your ass and make you pay for your audacity.