Week 5 2024, Mississippi State @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

16 hours ago, ztejas said:

Yeah I'm guessing the heavy metal/DnD venn diagram has a pretty fat middle.

My son and DIL took us to see Coheed & Cambria in San Antonio. Afterwards, I asked them what the Venn diagram between DnD players and C&C listeners looked like.

They immediately responded in unison, "It's the same circle!"  

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Everyone here did. 

It’s fantastic, really. The murmurs of Texas getting unfairly favored are growing. Fuck all of those whiners. 

So the narrative went from "Texas won't run the SEC" has shifted to "Texas is running the SEC in year one?"  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

40 minutes ago, Helobious said:

Looked at Miss St season by season W-L records out of boredom right now. I didn’t realize outside of a few seasons they’ve basically always been just a really shitty program.  

They’re in an impossible setup unless they hit on some up and coming blue blood coach. Alabama and Georgia to the E, LSU to the W, and then in state they have to deal with Ole Miss. 

3 hours ago, Hookem2147 said:

There is a reason certain SEC schools are reluctant to move to 9 conference games (in addition to all the other TV money stuff). It takes away an extra non-conference win (probably their November FCS opponent) and schools that would normally ride the SEC coattails to a "respectable" 7-5 season or bowl eligibility on the backs of 3-1 or 4-0 non-conference slates are now missing bowls.

Yes, the reason is that they are all hat, no cattle, loudmouth pussies.  aggy was perfect for them. Wish they could still be the only SEC team in Texas, but maybe we will go fuck that conference up, get our own way- win it on our way in- win it on our way out- and then dissolve it and start something new with a final endgame champions league format.  And be bitched about down in Dixie until the end of time.  And of course- leave aggy out of said champions league format. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Helobious said:

Looked at Miss St season by season W-L records out of boredom right now. I didn’t realize outside of a few seasons they’ve basically always been just a really shitty program.  

It's the aggy of Mississippi. How could that be anything but the expectation?

2 hours ago, The Ace of Aces said:

They’re in an impossible setup unless they hit on some up and coming blue blood coach. Alabama and Georgia to the E, LSU to the W, and then in state they have to deal with Ole Miss. 

Weird. That’s almost like A&M having to deal with Texas, OU, and LSU on all sides. But they have broken that trend by being a historical whopping 50% win program in conference.

• Fuck Around and Find Out 1

8 hours ago, Helobious said:

Texas Tech of the SEC. Never really good but weird things can happen when you play on the road there.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, BurntEyes said:

Sir, I simply couldn't see her face. Even then, she got a 4 ranking. I assure you, in the field of battle... she would have been my go to.

Wheel house. Ask around. 

Why did you assume he was referring to 4 though...?  Did you not notice all the significantly different complexions of the others unique to their ethnicity?

1 hour ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

So yesterday I learned there is a legit final fantasy cult. Not like your normal nerds who play it, but an actual cult that encourages suicide and all kinds of disgusting shit. Check it out on YouTube on Eudoxa Mysteries. It dropped yesterday. 

I’m not watching any of your homemade dorky shit 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Horn Dogg said:

Remember when aggy tried to fit in?

https://streamable.com/zdou1v?src=player-page-share

Got dayum I remember that, and how embarrassed I was for aggie.

I was embarrassed FOR aggie... that's a rare moment.

Had Texas done anything even remotely similar, I mean same universe, I would have gone apoplectic.

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

So yesterday I learned there is a legit final fantasy cult. Not like your normal nerds who play it, but an actual cult that encourages suicide and all kinds of disgusting shit. Check it out on YouTube on Eudoxa Mysteries. It dropped yesterday. 

I checked that out and then clicked on one other episode and……

….holy shit…

…never going anywhere near that account again.

6 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Is there such a thing as a bad bj?

Brother...let me tell you a story. I met this mega fine chick from tech, and all she used was teeth. I had to tell her to stop. So she let me butt fuck her instead. 

So, yes, there is a bad bj. I'm sure she's gotten better, but Holy shit. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Ghost of Shag said:

I checked that out and then clicked on one other episode and……

….holy shit…

…never going anywhere near that account again.

Yeah, it's fucked up. Dark side of the internet is.  Well, fucked up. That FF cult was super weird. I was like "the fuck? How is this real?"

5 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Brother...let me tell you a story. I met this mega fine chick from tech, and all she used was teeth. I had to tell her to stop. So she let me butt fuck her instead. 

So, yes, there is a bad bj. I'm sure she's gotten better, but Holy shit. 

All's well that ends well? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Sarkisian has been saying today (Wednesday of the Mississippi State game week) would include the first Issuance of the required SEC player availability report. Anyone seen or heard any news? 

https://www.secsports.com/fbreports

Pretty sure it get updated Wednesday at 8pm

• Hook 'Em 3