Week 5 2024, Mississippi State @ Texas

Wulaw Horn

2 hours ago, cmontexas said:

The Joe Pesci Show was greatness

I heard about that on the podcast, but haven't seen it. He said someone stole his idea afrer looking at his board where they write their sketches, and he went ape shit after the show. He said that was the only he ever lost his shit. I need to check that Pesci skit out. 

4 hours ago, cmontexas said:

The Joe Pesci Show was greatness

Beat me to it. My favorite episode is when Colin Quinn is playing Robert Deniro, and the real Joe Pesci and Robert Deniro appear on the show unexpectedly, brandishing baseball bats. Classic stuff.

1 hour ago, Vertigo said:

Jahdae Barron on Finebaum yesterday

He seems like kind of a badass. It sounds like Sarkisian’s take on the culture he wants to build is really solidifying. It was cool seeing him in that Ewers video, too.

It makes me smile when Texas kicks ass on the field, but even apart from that it makes me smile that guys like this are wearing the burnt orange and white. 

Edited by Doc Daneeka

7 hours ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

The other day I learned he was a cast member on SNL when he was on Joe Rogan's podcast. I was like what? I don't remember him on there. Apparently he was on there from 95-98. 

You don’t remember Goat Boy?  That was his single biggest claim to fame. 

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Looking at the Mississippi State injury list, they are also going to be without the starting RB and one of the main WR's. 

On defense it looks like several DL and DB's that are either starters or in the rotation are also out.

if gata can put 40+ on them, if the over is 60 I’d take it