Mississippi State Game set for 3:15 Kickoff - SEC Network

BigOrange1

Texas -35.5, more than a 5TD favorite.  Our first SEC opponent certainly hasn’t produced results to drive fear into future opponents.  Probably the biggest question is whether their seemingly inferiority leads Sark to take advantage of the bye week to rest Quinn for two more weeks or whether he wants Quinn to get some reps prior to The Red River Shootout followed b6 Georgia

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Steelers Roll Left said:

Texas -35.5, more than a 5TD favorite.  Our first SEC opponent certainly hasn’t produced results to drive fear into future opponents.  Probably the biggest question is whether their seemingly inferiority leads Sark to take advantage of the bye week to rest Quinn for two more weeks or whether he wants Quinn to get some reps prior to The Red River Shootout followed b6 Georgia

MSST also lost their QB yesterday

13 minutes ago, YChang said:

If Quinn is relatively healthy, I hope he gets a few drives in before handling it off to Arch for the rest of the game. 

I can’t see Quinn getting “a few drives in”. He either sits or plays until they score the first points of the second half (at a minimum- game dependent) I would venture to say. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

We owe these guys.  I went to Starkville my sr year at Texas and watched us get our asses kicked.  Then came back to ATX the following year for a game and watched us get our asses kicked again.  IIRC we beat them in a bowl game but we owe them a smooth beat down for the last 2 regular season losses they handed us.

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I can’t see Quinn getting “a few drives in”. He either sits or plays until they score the first points of the second half (at a minimum- game dependent) I would venture to say. 

Yeah that's closer to what I expect as well... I was too lax with a few drives comment. 

• Hook 'Em 1

The sips have already ruined the conference. It used to be a grind and now look how easy their schedule is. 
Us simply joining the conference caused half the teams to start sucking ass. /aggy
We have a lot of home games it seems like
That's the benefit of being "visitors" at the BloU game.