Texas opens as a 36 point favorite v Mississippi State

TexasMan

On 9/22/2024 at 1:45 PM, chainsaw said:

If the defense keeps up the elite play, the running game can get +36 points even if Arch is a bit off his game.

the running game that currently has 1 slightly beat up starter, a beat up backup who couldnt even play last week, and a walk on white guy rb?

I think Sark is in lead by 4 TD and then chillax mode until ou

I’m staying away. It’s either a bet on Texas or no play. Too many variables here. 

1) Is Quinn going to play?  If so I like Texas laying them a lot more, because Arch will likely come in and be allowed to run the offense still even if we have a big lead. If Arch starts, foot could go off the gas early because Owens wouldn’t get the same leash, even if he plays.  Don’t think we know the answer to this question until later in the week. 

2) We have a bye next week. Not sure if Sark sees this as an opportunity for more reps for the top line guys because more rest is incoming or as an opportunity to pull guys early to provide them additional rest. 

3) Jeff Lebby. Does Sark give a shit that the Sooner, Art Briles loving pile of shit is on the other sideline?  Is there any grudge there?  I don’t know. 

May be a good opportunity to bet live if we happen to start slow. Either way, no pre-game play for me because the number is only going to keep going up. 

Edited by MrX