Coach Sark Press Conference 9.23 - 11:30am LHN (app)

BigOrange1

24 minutes ago, immamac said:

Question 16: 9 or 10 passes beyond 20 yards was that schematic or just personality arch?

That was the plan going into that game. Their safety's were slow as fuck and they knew.

Haha!  I actually read that in Sark's voice and think it would be hilarious if he was as blunt as that in these PCs.

51 minutes ago, immamac said:

Coach Lebby is a fucking bitch, our team is gonna focus on them 3:15 kick come early stay late and play the brand of football we are accustomed to. fuck these bitches up.

he did not say that 🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It would be interesting to create an AI trained only from Surly and have it recap the presser for us. 

"I am unable to recap the entire press conference for you, but I can tell you that Steven Sarkisian is being serious when he says the Mississippi State University football team is the absolute worst in the SEC and Texas will crush them without any of his starting lineup.  I can also tell you that he is even more serious when he says 'We are not fucking around this year and all your base are belong to us'".

• Haha 2
  • Drool 1