Heartwarming to see the Next Generation of Surlyites Growing up Right!

DalTxHornFan

25 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

That is currently on Txags also.  Surprisingly, most of the comments are respectful or funny.

If they managed to work in 'sips appropriately, I'll be impressed.  I ain't interested enough to dig around in that shithole to find out.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, PTINS said:

Consider the possibility that is was an empty that was full of water.

Not really a tough choice, though. Leave the game or pacify the kid? You gotta do what you gotta do.

We had good friends that would give their toddlers and elementary school kids Benadryl before road trips, telling them that it was time to take their vitamins. We would never have done that, mind you, but you know how friends can be …

33 minutes ago, nnm said:

We had good friends that would give their toddlers and elementary school kids Benadryl before road trips, telling them that it was time to take their vitamins. We would never have done that, mind you, but you know how friends can be …

Tell Uncle Slayton and his Asian bride hello. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I drank Old Milwaukee with my step grandfather, in his airboat in Florida, when I was 11.  He drank whatever my grandmother bought and she bought whatever was cheapest.  That meant … Old Milwaukee by the case.

Dude made Uncle Slayton look like English royalty.

I had a step dad that would buy me a 6 pack of those small cans of beer when we would go camping.  My mom used to let us smoke grapevines before we turned 10.  And if that ain't country, I'll kiss your ass.