Frost Bank center ticket help?

Brisketexan

So…never been to a show here. Drove in to SA to take the wife to Hozier and Allison Russel. Tickets are on Seat Geek - they just showed up today (day of the show), which is common these days. I click on them, and it says they’ll be delivered to my email. Cool, email shows up. I click on the link, and it takes me to the secure.tickets site, and my tickets show up as something that LOOKS like a ticket (with section and seat number), says “share accepted” by my email…but no bar code or QR. Gates open in 45 mins, and I don’t have a valid ticket yet from the looks of it.

Is that how it works for this venue? Am I missing something?

Yeah…total ticket fail. Never could get a barcode. Couldn’t get any help from SeatGeek. Bought two online standing outside. Sitting in our original seats (hey, we know we bought those tickets), and will dispute the fuck out of the price later with SeatGeek.
I knew it was fucky when I couldn’t get a barcode, and ZERO instructions on how to do so.
Blacked out part is my email. This is what showed up when I clicked on the emailed link.

13162195732f4e89fbab81964d9fe5fc.jpg

• Rage+1 1

The upside was that it was a pretty good show.  Love Allison Russell, and even though my wife is a much bigger fan and knows a lot more of his music, Hozier puts on a damned good show.

Of course, as we were headed in, I told my wife that my bonus here is that the crowd is probably 4-1 female to male, so at least I'd get some eye candy.  She looked around, then said "you're in San Antonio....the candy I see doesn't look very sweet."  Man.  The majority of the gals were shaped like this one:

b84ednn9c8c51.jpg

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

The upside was that it was a pretty good show.  Love Allison Russell, and even though my wife is a much bigger fan and knows a lot more of his music, Hozier puts on a damned good show.

Of course, as we were headed in, I told my wife that my bonus here is that the crowd is probably 4-1 female to male, so at least I'd get some eye candy.  She looked around, then said "you're in San Antonio....the candy I see doesn't look very sweet."  Man.  The majority of the gals were shaped like this one:

b84ednn9c8c51.jpg

willy-wonka-flute.gif