Longhorn fans embarrassing the rest of us

closetohumping

Tech grad friend send that in our group chat last week, something about "Texas fans classy as always..." and got several prompt responses that I think can apply to OP as well:

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

7 minutes ago, utee94 said:

I mean, it wasn't really beer.  It was Mich Ultra.

3 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

/thread

For real

• Hook 'Em 2

My grandpa used to let me finish his Miller Lites when I would visit them in Florida when I was like 4 or 5. I liked the taste of it. One time back home I discovered a can of Miller Lite in the garage that had liquid in the bottom and took a big swig. Gasoline. Some might say that this explains a thing or two. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

2 minutes ago, Evil Bill Obrien said:

Tech grad friend send that in our group chat last week, something about "Texas fans classy as always..." and got several prompt responses that I think can apply to OP as well:

the wolf of wall street idgaf GIF

unimpressed michael keaton GIF

unimpressed morgan freeman GIF

For real

Best response:

ok.  Cool. Hook ‘em 

2 minutes ago, Baboontyme said:

My grandpa used to let me finish his Miller Lites when I would visit them in Florida when I was like 4 or 5. I liked the taste of it. One time back home I discovered a can of Miller Lite in the garage that had liquid in the bottom and took a big swig. Gasoline. Some might say that this explains a thing or two. 

Still better than dip.

• Hook 'Em 1

19 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Not sure if there’s already a thread. Apologies if there is.  But which one of you fucks let their toddler take a sip of their beer?  

I would honest to god love to know you reasoning on how the fuck THIS specific video embarrasses UT?

This isnt a drunk jackass taking a swing at a visiting teams grandmother. or an entire bus-full of "insert Greek Fraternity letters"  in full school colors and shirts loudly singing on the bus about how that fraternity would never let a specific person of color to be in their white-only greekness.

• Hook 'Em 3

33 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

My daughters about that age want to drink anything we are drinking, including wine, beer, and ritas. They'll definitely try and steal a sip if they can whenever we aren't looking. And since there are two of them, one will distract while the other goes for the beverage. Kids are sneaky. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

FFS, I drank Coors at like 6 while sitting in my granddad’s lap to steer his truck. I could shift a column-shift manual at the same time. Good times. 

My grandparents used to let us sip beer while sitting on their deck at their beautiful house and watching deer come up. They drank Coors light (maybe? It could have been Busch) and it was awesome getting that buzz. They even poured some in the dog bowls and they loved that shit. Great times. 

Edited by Funk Doctor Spock
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Funk Doctor Spock said:

My grandparents used to let us sip beer while sitting on their deck at their beautiful house and watching deer come up. They drank Coors light (maybe? It could have been Busch) and it was awesome getting that buzz. They even poured some in the dog bowls and they loved that shit. Great times. 

Coors. In a can. With actual pull tabs that came off. The kind you’d step on while barefoot at the lake. It was a different time. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Coors. In a can. With actual pull tabs that came off. The kind you’d step on while barefoot at the lake. It was a different time. 

Absolutely. I love the 80s when you could drink and drive, and when they banned that people were calling it communists. Still makes me laugh. 

6 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Cut your heel and have to cruise on back home?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

FFS, I drank Coors at like 6 while sitting in my granddad’s lap to steer his truck. I could shift a column-shift manual at the same time. Good times. 

So what you're saying is your grandad got you buzzed, put you in his lap, & you proceeded to play with a hard stick? Interesting...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, closetohumping said:

Almost as embarrassing as someone being dumb enough to bet real money that Hudson Card would beat out Quinn Ewers for the starting job. 

• Haha 3