Longhorn fans embarrassing the rest of us

closetohumping

Colon Rugg is an insufferable prick who smears all kinds of incindiary drivel all over Twitter. He'll do anyhting for a like or impression. Leave the fucking kid alone to enjoy her cold one, Colon, or what's left of it.  

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

Almost as embarrassing as someone being dumb enough to bet real money that Hudson Card would beat out Quinn Ewers for the starting job. 

Hudson Card is a saint!?!?  You hear me?  And that was pessimistic me.  The actual bet was "the starter is not on the current roster."  Speaking of which, ass clown Deion cost me some money too

22 minutes ago, 52-80 said:

signal-2024-09-14-20-25-14-342.jpg

Mike Roach really took that Ryan Perriloux flip hard.   Too soon?

My dad used to let me taste his Budweiser when I was about that age.  I fucking hated it, and I thought for a long time that all beer was gross.  That was probably exactly why he did it.

Only into my late teens did I realize that there are much better brews out there than Budweiser.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, orangebird said:

My dad used to let me taste his Budweiser when I was about that age.  I fucking hated it, and I thought for a long time that all beer was gross.  That was probably exactly why he did it.

Only into my late teens did I realize that there are much better brews out there than Budweiser.

If you haven't tried Dogfish Head, it's incredible. All of them. I used to buy it all the time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, orangebird said:

Did you’re dad tell you any other surprises later in life?

1 hour ago, orangebird said:

My dad used Tecate on 8 yo gringosalado and I loved that shit then and am drinking one now.

oh wait