Texas vs. Mississippi State - 3:15pm on SEC Network

Pancho

1 minute ago, D3zii said:

😂😂😂😂 we’re getting bitched by a

1-3 Miss State team who has blowout losses to Toledo (MAC) and Florida 

lord help us make the necessary corrections 

This is their Super Bowl and they are playing a QB that we don't have any tape on.  

I have faith that we'll come out strong in the 2nd half

Edited by DixonHur
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

More Moore... less Cook

With the logjam we already have at wideout, plus the incoming HS class, Cook really needs to make the most of his opportunities. His hands have always been a minor question mark, but with his overall athleticism he still should be a positive for us. I'd like to see it happen soon. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I didn’t mind calling a TO. I hated the 10 yard run after the sack.  

Bend but don’t break defense isn’t working when the offense has 7 runs for  10 yards and one fumble.  Ironically Miss St is selling out to stop the run and not us.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Surprised they do the 10-second runoff on a defensive injury. Seems like a team could fake an injury to stop an opposing team with no time-outs from scoring at the last second.

See LSU 2019

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

5 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

It was dumb as fuck to call the TO...just let MSST run the clock out.  There would be like 3 seconds left if we got a stop.  And now Taafe gets banged up because of it.

Well he obviously was aiming to get the ball back. But then we gave up 10 yards on 200 missed tackles and he decided he need to get to half. He wanted to get another chance to score. 

Just now, Valmy77 said:

Well I hoped we were no longer the kind of team that had games like this but I guess we are.

It's alright. Just get out there and win it guys.

honestly... if we end up winning... please god... that we win...  I think its fair that whoever wins the bama GA game gets the 1 spot.  because we sure as fuck havent looked like 1.    and it would be a good motivator for the team. 

1 minute ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

More Wisner. He moves rgw pile forward and he's a tough SOB. Blue is meh in this game so far. 

That pass to Moore was absolute bad ass. Right on the money. 

As much as it feels like the defense is getting whipped, they gave up 6pts. It’s the offense that has shit the bed.  That drop was brutal. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

I think it’s pretty simple. Team has been sniffing their own farts, D hasn’t faced anyone with a physical run game and wasn’t ready for it, and a freshman quarterback (though he’s pretty good for a freshman).

Recipe for struggles.

8 minutes ago, D3zii said:

😂😂😂😂 we’re getting bitched by a

1-3 Miss State team who has blowout losses to Toledo (MAC) and Florida 

lord help us make the necessary corrections 

Oh for fucks sake, punt, fumble, dropped td pass is why this isn't a blowout. 

• Like 3