Texas vs. Mississippi State - 3:15pm on SEC Network

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

My crazy theory on the running game struggles for Texas offense:

Blue doesn't know the plays very well.  

His first steps are tentative.  He then gets yards by his athleticism.   I have seen few "downhill" runs from him.  Always a shift cut or hesitation.

I don’t know how he can’t know the playbook after three years in the program, but I agree with how you describe his running today. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Well I hoped we were no longer the kind of team that had games like this but I guess we are.

It's alright. Just get out there and win it guys.

georgia has a longer recent history of being good and they squeaked past kentucky 13-12 last week. teams lay eggs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Overlord said:

Jesus this Halftime Report is just as bad as our local Texas Gameday in Austin. 

Atrocious 

If you have ESPN+ (I got it with my Disney/Hulu bundle) you can the stream halftime show in the ESPN app! It beat the shit outta talking heads lol

Just now, hookem48 said:

Oh for fucks sake, punt, fumble, dropped td pass is why this isn't a blowout. 

It’s their 30 carries for 115 yds in a half that concerns me. That kind of running game wears on a defense in the second half. We really need a score coming out after halftime to take them out of that game. 

• Rage+1 1

Just now, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Couldn't agree more. God that drop was so bad. Wingo would have housed it. Damn that sucks. I haven't seen Wingo yet. Has he gotten playing time?

He got hurt on a little bubble screen. I don't think he came back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Duane Moore said:

It’s their 30 carries for 115 yds in a half that concerns me. That kind of running game wears on a defense in the second half. We really need a score coming out after halftime to take them out of that game. 

We’re lucky to have the depth that we do. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, hookem48 said:

Oh for fucks sake, punt, fumble, dropped td pass is why this isn't a blowout. 

Plus M State time of possession. So, there's some missed tackles, blown assignments and general lack of defense involved.

And on at least one of those sideline screens, Bond couldn't have given a shit less about blocking his man for those complaining about play calls. Players have to execute.

Could easily be up 21-3 if not for a stopped pass and maybe 24/28-3 if not for a fumble inside the 20.

still sloppy play so far

bad tackling. Soft against the run. Can’t run. Mistakes and penalties on offense.