Texas vs. Mississippi State - 3:15pm on SEC Network

Pancho

This is clearly gonna be one of those “everything going wrong for us, everything going right for them” kind of afternoons, but this team should still win this game.  

just gotta hope we get the “we knew it was gonna be a tough game” and “all credit to them, those guys are a good football team over there” type postgame quotes after a puckering win 

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

This is how you lose to Mississippi state 

Signed into this account for the first time in over a year just to tell you that you're a miserable pussy and find perverse enjoyment in the team doing bad. I know everyone hates having you around in your life and wishes you'd just end it already

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jebus said:

This is clearly gonna be one of those “everything going wrong for us, everything going right for them” kind of afternoons, but this team should still win this game.  

Had this thought when Texas defender tipped the ball and Miss St receiver still caught it.

• Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Cap Hooked said:

Signed into this account for the first time in over a year just to tell you that you're a miserable pussy and find perverse enjoyment in the team doing bad. I know everyone hates having you around in your life and wishes you'd just end it already

shocked ron burgundy GIF

• Haha 1