Texas vs. Mississippi State - 3:15pm on SEC Network

Pancho

Just now, DFW Horn said:

Initially, I thought his left elbow was down. But, clearly it wasn't.

WTF do the replay officals look at, anyway?

His forearm could be down, but even if it is, worse case should have been the 1 inch line. Fucking bullshit that they spotted it at 1.5 yard line. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Just dropping in to say that the whole sequence where Sark took points off the board in a one score game in Q3, and then proceeded to call a 4th and 3 play Arch very clearly cannot execute, was one of the most hilariously bungled sequences I've seen on a football field in my lifetime. That reminded me briefly of why I was down on Sark for so long. The plus side is it's too funny to actually be upset.

Any additional dooming is unwarranted. Sark is treating the game like a scrimmage and focusing on getting Arch reps, which I think is mostly fine notwithstanding the above. Similar to the BYU game last year. MSU is absolutely terrible and is not a threat to win this game even with how sloppy Texas has looked.

They need to take a look at the run defense over the bye week. It's shown cracks all year and looks the worst it has all year today; fortunately MSU is not a threat anywhere else. That's going to cost them games down the line if they don't improve. Even playing sharper on offense, which I think we can safely assume upon Ewers's return, would help that in a complimentary football sort of way though.

Let's get through this healthy and get on to Dallas.

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Just dropping in to say that the whole sequence where Sark took points off the board in a one score game in Q3, and then proceeded to call a 4th and 3 play Arch very clearly cannot execute, was one of the most hilariously bungled sequences I've seen on a football field in my lifetime. That reminded me briefly of why I was down on Sark for so long. The plus side is it's too funny to actually be upset.

Any additional dooming is unwarranted. Sark is treating the game like a scrimmage and focusing on getting Arch reps, which I think is mostly fine notwithstanding the above. Similar to the BYU game last year. MSU is absolutely terrible and is not a threat to win this game even with how sloppy Texas has looked.

They need to take a look at the run defense over the bye week. It's shown cracks all year and looks the worst it has all year today; fortunately MSU is not a threat anywhere else. That's going to cost them games down the line if they don't improve. Even playing sharper on offense, which I think we can safely assume upon Ewers's return, would help that in a complimentary football sort of way though.

Tl;dr 

2 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Too large of pussy, did not read

• Haha 2