Texas vs. Mississippi State - 3:15pm on SEC Network

Pancho

This will feel more like a loss than a win, but I ultimately think this will make us a better team. 

All the beat writers and bloggers will stop sucking our dicks and question our manhood. 

And we’ll be right back to where we were at mentally while warming up at the Big House. 

Bring it on SEC

Edited by Overlord
Beat
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

Just now, Overlord said:

This will feel more like a loss than a win, but I ultimately think this will make us a better team. 

All the best writers and bloggers will stop sucking our dicks and question our manhood. 

And we’ll be right back to where we were at mentally while warming up at the Big House. 

Bring it on SEC

Huge plus for a bye week and going into OU and UGA.

• Like 2

I know Texas is going to win big. 

But if yall ain’t worried about these flaws and chalk it up to “trap game” then I’d love what you’re smoking. 

the tackling. The lack of run defense. The lack of pass rush(even with 4 sacks). The inability to run until the game was basically decided. 

those are massive concerns against better teams. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Overlord said:

All the beat writers and bloggers will stop sucking our dicks and question our manhood. 

Bring it on SEC

Arrested Development No GIF

• Hook 'Em 1