Texas vs. Mississippi State - 3:15pm on SEC Network

Pancho

Just now, Drew said:

I know Texas is going to win big. 

But if yall ain’t worried about these flaws and chalk it up to “trap game” then I’d love what you’re smoking. 

the tackling. The lack of run defense. The lack of pass rush(even with 4 sacks). The inability to run until the game was basically decided. 

those are massive concerns against better teams. 

Lack of pass rush? Lot of issues this game. That isn't one of them. 

1 minute ago, Drew said:

But if yall ain’t worried about these flaws and chalk it up to “trap game” then I’d love what you’re smoking. 

the tackling. The lack of run defense. The lack of pass rush(even with 4 sacks). The inability to run until the game was basically decided. 

quit wetting your pants

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Overlord said:

This will feel more like a loss than a win, but I ultimately think this will make us a better team. 

All the beat writers and bloggers will stop sucking our dicks and question our manhood. 

And we’ll be right back to where we were at mentally while warming up at the Big House. 

Bring it on SEC

Agree. Kentucky and Florida will play us the same way. Kill clock and try to get lucky.

Just now, pacman said:

Agree. Kentucky and Florida will play us the same way. Kill clock and try to get lucky.

I assume every SEC team is physical enough to play a good half. There’s a lot of ugly SEC games even by the top teams. But the top teams usually pull away late 3rd and 4th. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Overlord said:

This will feel more like a loss than a win, but I ultimately think this will make us a better team. 

All the beat writers and bloggers will stop sucking our dicks and question our manhood. 

And we’ll be right back to where we were at mentally while warming up at the Big House. 

Bring it on SEC

I tend to agree

5 minutes ago, Drew said:

I'm not that worried about the D. They've been on the field all fucking game and have made enough stops to put this one away relatively drama free.

We need Quinnothy back and need better RB play. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1