Texas vs. Mississippi State - 3:15pm on SEC Network

Pancho

Offense struggles but I’m impressed even more with D. With how much MSU dominated time of possession in first half. D only gave up 6. And then only the td when game was in hand. Never thought we’d lose at all but was a struggle early

• Like 1

I'd like to ask them how it feels to be called the weakest SEC team in ten years, the weakest P4 team, and bond as a team over being underestimated and disrespected at practice all week with a new quarterback, how it feels to try harder than they've ever tried in their lives preparing for this game, and to arrive in Austin and see a completely unprepared team making mental mistake after mental mistake and a coach who respects you so little that he gives absolutely no fucks whether it's a 2 possession game, in fact he gives negative fucks by taking earned points off the board just for a chance to embarrass you, and in spite of all that, you never had the lead at any point in the game and lost 35-13.

Edited by chainsaw
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, chainsaw said:

I'd like to ask them how it feels to be called the weakest SEC team in ten years, the weakest P5 team, and bond as a team over being underestimated and disrespected at practice all week with a new quarterback, how it feels to try harder than they've ever tried in their lives preparing for this game, and to arrive in Austin and see a completely unprepared team making mental mistake after mental mistake and a coach who respects you so little that he gives absolutely no fucks whether it's a 2 possession game, in fact he gives negative fucks by taking earned points off the board just for a chance to embarrass you, and in spite of all that, you never had the lead at any point in the game and lost 35-13.

Add in the ref fuckery.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 2

Game is over  

We won 

So….if you’re Kevin Costner this offseason, and you have the number 1 pick in the NFL and your owner says you have two choices, Quinn or Arch. 

You’re building for the long term

Who you got?

And I don't think its as easy choice as you may think.

Small sample size?

Inability to stay healthy?

The really great thing is that we started slow, but at least our offense fulfilled its potential in the 2nd half, IF YOU DON'T COUNT the mental errors:

1. Sark taking points off the board

2. turnover

3. offensive line penalties. 

I am a little bit optimistic the D can relearn how to tackle and wrap up.  We have a bye week, hope the D hears all two weeks how they can't tackle and fixes the problem. 

2 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Game is over  

We won 

So….if you’re Kevin Costner this offseason, and you have the number 1 pick in the NFL and your owner says you have two choices, Quinn or Arch. 

Who you got?

Small sample size?

pretty sure Kevin drafted the no-name defensive end with a sick sister as the number 1 pick, and then got the guy he really wanted, all at the cost of three 2nd rounders.

4 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I'd like to ask them how it feels to be called the weakest SEC team in ten years, the weakest P4 team, and bond as a team over being underestimated and disrespected at practice all week with a new quarterback, how it feels to try harder than they've ever tried in their lives preparing for this game, and to arrive in Austin and see a completely unprepared team making mental mistake after mental mistake and a coach who respects you so little that he gives absolutely no fucks whether it's a 2 possession game, in fact he gives negative fucks by taking earned points off the board just for a chance to embarrass you, and in spite of all that, you never had the lead at any point in the game and lost 35-13.

Unprepared?

3 minutes ago, Overlord said:

Game is over  

We won 

Who you got?

Small sample size?

Um, it's a very easy choice. 

2 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Can't wait to see aggy twist it and say we barely won against a bad team and Arch is just "average", and Reed is better. Lol

“I speak Aggy…”

IMG_3421.jpeg.52e30520102233e1e494d74897635825.jpeg

”Stupid Sip….Gators scored 45 on them in Starkville.  We beat Florida in Gainesville. Advantage Aggy! Whoop!”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

TIL (but kind of figured):
SEC refs are dumb as fuck
SEC announcers are dumb as fuck
SEC players are dumb as fuck...giving horns down when you're down 15

Still the best conference by far

Georgia vs Alabama right now about to be so fucking awesome

• Hook 'Em 1