Georgia at Alabama - 6:30 on ABC

Pancho

Just now, BamaATL said:

My wife just asked at what point Herbie is going to cream himself.   She could care less about this shit, but that made me laugh.  

His mic has been dead for a while, he may already have.

1 minute ago, Macanudo said:

I think Bama is going to expose UGa.   The Bulldogs may still win this one but Bama is a helluva lot better than Kentucky.  

Hot take, I don't think Georgia is very good, regardless of outcome tonight.  Even if they win here, I'm not sold on them being some unbeatable juggernaut the media is saying.  

3 minutes ago, Coelenterate Fuccboi said:

I doubt they’re going anywhere.

Yep. Even with their off the field issues and toxic culture, they're still going to be in the top 3. Too much talent. 

I wish Justin Williams and Joseph Jonah-Ajonye would transfer here. Bo Davis fucked up the Ajonye recruitment. He never made contact and the kid wanted to come to Texas. Fuck Bo Davis for that. 

12 minutes ago, ATXbronco said:

We're all rooting for Alabama to lose right?  So that Georgia's ranked higher when we beat them.

We want UGA to win because if we lose to UGA but win out, Bama wins out and UGAs only loss is to Bama then we don’t get. Rematch shot in seccg.  
Not playing Bama we want them to lose any chance there is. 

Edited by Treefidy