Georgia at Alabama - 6:30 on ABC

Pancho

2 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Georgia wants to go home right now. 

I've only ever seen a team quit this quickly one other time.  IIRC it was OU at CU back in the early 90s.  You could see it in the faces of the Oline as they came to the line of scrimmage.

Colorado vs Texas in 2005 wasn't this bad, and the final was 14-3 in the 2nd Qtr and ended 70-3... And yeah, this looks worse.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

Who thought LSU vs Southern Georgia would be the same score as Georgia vs Alabama after 1 quarter?

LSU is a paper tiger. Refs had to work really hard to steal the game against South Carolina. 

1 minute ago, hornbri said:

We just struggled for 3 quarters against Miss St, tap the breaks slightly. 

That waa with Arch. That's why I said it would be a close game. Quinn is better than Arch. Quinn eviscerate Georgia. He's a different dude. If he played today it would have been 52-13 or whatever they scored. Arch was great, Quinn is just better overall.

1 minute ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

That waa with Arch. That's why I said it would be a close game. Quinn is better than Arch. Quinn eviscerate Georgia. He's a different dude. If he played today it would have been 52-13 or whatever they scored. Arch was great, Quinn is just better overall.

Except Arch had nothing to do with any discomfort in todays win