Georgia at Alabama - 6:30 on ABC

Pancho

I was suspect about Beck as a Top QB in the draft. He looked like the classic college QB wining big not in small part due to his team just being overly talented. Tough to tease out what was really him, and what was the surrounding talent

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, hornbri said:

We just struggled for 3 quarters against Miss St, tap the breaks slightly. 

With our backup, who was great, but I feel like Quinn would have made better decisions with the ball as a third year starter. He knows all his reads. Nothing against Arch, he was great today, and rgw defense needs to work on the run game, but one QB sees better openings than others. They're both elite, just Quinn is better. These 2 games with Arch gave him a ton of experience, which he'll need going forward. I feel better with Quinn against ou and Georgia, as well as Kentucky. He just sees the defense better. 

I love Arch, and next year he's going to fuck. He's still learning. He took a huge step today in the second half, but the defense needs to work on plugging the run, and tackling better. Good thing Beck is average and ou sucks. A healthy Quinn > Arch. We still only have up like 13 points. But we would have had lore TD's with Quinn. But Arch settled down and severed their weak secondary. 

1 minute ago, CurlyDumps said:

Just needed to put some air under it? There were 4 defenders converging on that pass. Lol 

It was a bad decision, but the throw was worse. He needed another 8 yards to be close to the receiver.

Just now, Gravy Train said:

I can’t be convinced Milroe is anything more than Jalen Hurts [emojiemoji638.pngemoji639.png[emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.png[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji637.png]][emojiemoji638.pngemoji639.png[emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.pngemoji640.png][emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.pngemoji640.png]]].[emojiemoji638.pngemoji639.png[emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.pngemoji640.png][emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.pngemoji640.png]]. Maybe sprinkle in a little more panic on this version.

Cool

1 minute ago, Gravy Train said:

I can’t be convinced Milroe is anything more than Jalen Hurts [emojiemoji638.pngemoji639.png[emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.png[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji637.png]][emojiemoji638.pngemoji639.png[emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.pngemoji640.png][emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.pngemoji640.png]]].[emojiemoji638.pngemoji639.png[emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.pngemoji640.png][emoji[emoji6emoji640.pngemoji638.png]emoji640.pngemoji640.png]]. Maybe sprinkle in a little more panic on this version.

Captcha Verification Question - CheckMarket

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2