Georgia at Alabama - 6:30 on ABC

Pancho

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

Miss state is trash. They lost to toldeo at home by 31

New team, new coaches. They will improve more than most teams over the year. They have some talent. I'm betting they surprise some folks later in the year. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahobbs said:

New team, new coaches. They will improve more than most teams over the year. They have some talent. I'm betting they surprise some folks later in the year. 

Easier to get up for #1 Texas than Toledo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

College coaches can be so dumb some time.  Making great progress up the field - let's call a trick play.

A poorly designed one.

6 minutes ago, boilerhorn said:

College coaches can be so dumb some time.  Making great progress up the field - let's call a trick play.

A poorly designed one.

27 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

He was great, but Quinn is still better. He knows the playbook inside and out, as well having the experience as a third year starter. Arch will be elite next year, but Quinn is better this year when healthy. 

Right but none of that difference mattered today. 

Just now, DixonHur said:

Did the University of Georgia go out of its way to find the ugliest students for that ad, or is that just what it's like there?

there was an article about northern high schools students spurning Harvard and the like to head South today.... this is probably Georgia's attempt to counter that.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, McCroskey said:

Is your goal to be an interesting game or win the natty?

I want a natty at any cost I don’t care if every team we face loses every starter and there’s an asterisk on it 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, TOR said:

All they show of Texas is Arch highlights.  Works for me.

I mean, we had 6 sacks and we still haven't allowed more than 13 points to anybody.  But, sure, the Texas QB Against the World By Himself national narrative has worked for us before.

• Hook 'Em 1