Georgia at Alabama - 6:30 on ABC

Pancho

ESPN giddy but silently seething that Georgia is blowing huge chunks out of their ass. Didn’t understand the assignment of 1 vs 2 in Austin. But like everyone has said it only matters who is 1 at the end of the season. 

DeBoer is no joke. I love the display of aggression. Basically saying, “look I know I’m not Saban but go ahead and try us.” Kirby would have more luck stoping the tides right now than correcting this beatdown, mouse out front should told ya with the Kentucky game they barely won, 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, TOR said:

Horse collar mother f#cker how is that not called.

Fairly weak hold and missing the huge horse collar. Apparently this is the reffing we can expect in the SEC. 

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

How was that horse collar tackle not called? It was right in front of the official?

You could see that from fucking orbit. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, DixonHur said:

Someone's had their fee-fees hurt.  

stripes lighten GIF

Some of us actually go to the games in person and enjoy when it’s at night. Is that too hard for you to understand gramps?

Just now, Hornius Emeritus said:

Never thought I would say that that Stetson Bennett was under rated.

He was, didn't care for it, but he was a great college qb.  Even the UGA folks around here never really gave him his due.