The Veep Debate - Walz v. Vance, 9pm EST Tuesday, Oct 1st

Bullneck

Trump said he'll be a dictator on day one. Vance said America needs to get over its "dictator phobia". I know it's hard in a debate but Vance has said so much horrific shit that probably 90% of the country knows nothing about. 

Kamala Harris is why you aren’t successful.

Kamala Harris gave you the cancer.

Kamala Harris is why you’re overweight.

Kamala Harris is why your dick isn’t a fat 8 inches.

She’s a witch.

Donald trump will make your dick long, the cancer go away, and you’ll be a skinny rich tycoon who fucks 11’s.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Rage+1 2

Walz's content is pretty good, but Vance is kicking his ass on delivery, if I'm honest.

This is what you get with an everyman against a slippery salesman.  Maybe that can be the spin after this.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I'm glad they're not getting into the Haitian sideshow. People are tired of unserious debates.

It’s a sideshow that has legitimately affected people’s lives. That shouldn’t be ignored. Doesn’t have to be a huge part of the debate, but it should be called out. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Vance talking about housing is funny--especially since Trump put in Ben Carson, a surgeon in charge of HUD.  Let's hear where Vance will have any impact on Trump's choices for absolutely anything. They're idiots, and so are their followers.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, chainsaw said:

I'm glad they're not getting into the Haitian sideshow. People are tired of unserious debates.

Yeah, but I wonder if using Vance as the voice of reason alongside Trump gains any ground with undecideds?  Some people don't like Trump's crazy talk, but they like what they think he's accomplished, and a straight man of sorts alongside Trump might help them?