The Veep Debate - Walz v. Vance, 9pm EST Tuesday, Oct 1st

Bullneck

The behavior in this debate is so normal I almost don’t know what to do with myself.  Despite the fact that Vance is full of shit, it’s nice to watch people not acting like the fat orange motherfucker.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, HRSchenker said:

What the hell was that? So he was in China on a basketball field trip and just happened to see the massacre? 

He got the month wrong? In this fucking election, with this republican candidate, you're going to use one question in the only VP debate on that? 

• Hook 'Em 1

1989 Tiananmen Square protests and massacre 

Date of protests:
15 April – 4 June 1989
(1 month, 2 weeks and 6 days)

Tim was there in August?  Not too far off, but not exactly the same time.  I don't really care. 

• Hook 'Em 4

Donald delivered an infrastructure deal, replaced Obamacare, saved millions of lives during Covid and balanced the budget while he was in office.  Wait, he did none of that.  What were we talking about again? 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Mdhorn said:

Donald delivered an infrastructure deal, replaced Obamacare, saved millions of lives during Covid and balanced the budget while he was in office.  Wait, he did none of that.  What were we talking about again? 

And yet despite being not just President but Vice President, Kamala Harris couldn’t get ANY policies implemented!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, BrickHorn said:

And yet despite being not just President but Vice President, Kamala Harris couldn’t get ANY policies implemented!

No fact checking. Personally, I'd start referring to J.D. fucking couches over and over if those were the rules.

• Hook 'Em 2

Vance really took that abortion topic and flipped it around, good job reframing it as pro-life, pro-family, etc etc.  Obviously the sinister part of their platform is that they want a full ban with no exceptions, but that's a great job of putting lipstick on a pig, as they say. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, F250 said:

No fact checking. Personally, I'd start referring to J.D. fucking couches over and over if those were the rules.

He should say, Mr. Vance, let me couch this terms you can understand.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

just turned it on, JD Vance is completely full of shit. He's just doing the charlie kirk, stephen crowder flood the zone with words and sounding like he's thought about it a lot. Too bad everything he says is complete horseshit.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 2

Just now, henrygandorf said:

if they can call walz on some shit that happened or didn't happen 35 years ago, they can call out trump for shit he said last week.

Kind of like his claim a few weeks ago that he carried an AR-15 in battle. 

• Fuck You 9

1 minute ago, immamac said:

just turned it on, JD Vance is completely full of shit. He's just doing the charlie kirk, stephen crowder flood the zone with words and sounding like he's thought about it a lot. Too bad everything he says is complete horseshit.

anybody who's watching a vice-presidential debate actually knows this.

• Hook 'Em 1