The Veep Debate - Walz v. Vance, 9pm EST Tuesday, Oct 1st

Bullneck

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

What exactly is this censorship? Might be helpful information. 

People are trying to interfere with the GOP's God-given right to lie to people, and they're not gonna stand for it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

That seemed like some truth broke through there and we got authentic responses there.

And by truth for JD I mean that he’s a ducking hack liar

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 3

If anyone in the middle was thinking "maybe this guy is at least a little normal" he just fucking blew it, lol. What a fucking coward, couldn't address that his boss lost the fucking election.

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

"The inflation crisis caused by Kamala Harris's policies"

Is someone gonna tell this snapperhead what his actual duties will be if he becomes VP?  Something tells me he'll be disappointed.

He only cares about the VP plane

9 minutes ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Harris is involved in censorship.    I HAD NO IDEA.

Well, she censored that part.  Duh.

Just now, Jersey Man10 said:

I can’t believe some would prefer to have this smug eyeliner wearing couch fucker as VP.

Well it is the most powerful office on earth. So we learned tonight 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

Is he a football coach?

He's still one. It's like other callings. You are one or you aren't. Walz public speaking skills are not the ones used in this setting. But, that might be beneficial. If it was being judged by the UIL, that would be different, but It's us. The sickos and normies watching. Coach is likeable. JD is not.

Edited by cactusflinthead
  • Hook 'Em 1

I happen to be staying with, MAGA/Fox watching, relatives. And I swear they must be watching a different debate. "Vance is the only one answering questions"

I think that trump could shoot someone on Westheimer, outside the Galleria, and they would still vote for him.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Jersey Man10 said:

I can’t believe some would prefer to have this smug eyeliner wearing couch fucker as VP.

Sadly because of tonight there will be some undecided gopers that will think Vance will be able to keep Trump in check because of tonight and they'll vote for Dotard.

4 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

That seemed like some truth broke through there and we got authentic responses there.

And by truth for JD I mean that he’s a ducking hack liar

Kitchen table issues should be Walz’ bread and butter as a governor 

9 minutes ago, royiv said:

Holy shit, running on a platform of the right to spread misinformation.

8 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

People are trying to interfere with the GOP's God-given right to lie to people, and they're not gonna stand for it.

I think the right is comfortable owning misinformation, framing the idea of misinformation as merely opinion, as opposed to that which is verifiably false.

Edited by Willfully Horn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

23 minutes ago, F250 said:

He sounds like someone with good interview skills but is clearly unqualified for the job five minutes into the interview.

Every “project manager” to ever exist

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4
  • Rage+1 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Sadly because of tonight there will be some undecided gopers that will think Vance will be able to keep Trump in check because of tonight and they'll vote for Dotard.

trump does like younger females 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, tx 3 putt said:

the dumbest fucking people alive 

It’s objectively not true.

I once paid $4.00 a gallon for gas…. In Texas.

Which would likely be like $5 now.

Are people really that fucking brain dead that they can’t remember 15-20 years ago?

Edited by Dnaguy
  • Hook 'Em 2

Vance actually overperformed for most of the debate, which made it seem like it was going to be a republican victory, until that last exchange before the final commercial break. Walz came in with a KO uppercut on the election shit, the way he baited Vance into refusing to admit Trump lost the election then turned and explained why Mike Pence wasn't on stage. Doesn't matter that Vance remained calm the entire debate, he lost right there. That's the ONLY issue people care about WRT the vice president, the singular thing they know they have an important say in, and Vance whiffed it.

• Hook 'Em 9