The Veep Debate - Walz v. Vance, 9pm EST Tuesday, Oct 1st

Bullneck

Vance has a pretty tight eyeliner game, but it really is helped by his eyes being set so far back in his head or something.

But it was definitely there tonight. It's not an easy thing to do for guys to pull that off, but he either has a shitload of experience doing it himself over the years, or he has a professional makeup artist do it.

EYELINER3.thumb.jpg.877feca5814d33141749a3e648d09b6a.jpg

eyeliner4.thumb.jpg.ffaa36d15c734bb64ff56e8a4f592de4.jpg

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, atomheartbevo said:

Vance has a pretty tight eyeliner game, but it really is helped by his eyes being set so far back in his head or something.

But it was definitely there tonight. It's not an easy thing to do for guys to pull that off, but he either has a shitload of experience doing it himself over the years, or he has a professional makeup artist do it.

JD Vance is like Odo with eyeliner:

Odo,_2375.webp

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, GopherRock said:

That's how I saw it, too. 116-112 in either direction, and that's with Walz landing a knockdown in the 11th . 

Vance really didn't want to talk about Jan 6. That was the only time of the night where he was completely on his heels and couldn't weasel his way out of it. 

Completely bungled abortion too because he cannot hide from his past statements supporting all out bans. 

• Hook 'Em 2

17 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

I really hope that isn’t a real tweet. That’s fucking too pitiful to be from someone that will likely be the president of the country. 

He’s not gonna win lol

• Hook 'Em 6

24 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

I really hope that isn’t a real tweet. That’s fucking too pitiful to be from someone that will likely be the president of the country. 

Trump is going to lose this debate, too. 

1 minute ago, Pancho said:

lol Scott Jennings basically saying Vance was presidential and no one can imagine Walz in the situation room. He’s basically saying this just won them the presidency 

Jennings tongues buttholes at truck stops for fun.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, 'stache said:

He’s not gonna win lol

Just now, Tuco said:

Trump is going to lose this debate, too. 

I gotta give Walz credit, he managed to bring the election denial front and center again and pin it right on Vance's chest.

• Hook 'Em 3

lol Scott Jennings basically saying Vance was presidential and no one can imagine Walz in the situation room. He’s basically saying this just won them the presidency 

Good thing our president candidate is 59 and vibrant, not a 78-year-old obese man slipping into serious cognitive decline.
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Pancho said:

He would have said that if Vance had pulled his pants down, ran around in a circle, and said “look at me, look at me!”

Scott Jennings is a stupid person’s idea of a smart person

• Hook 'Em 4

The Bubba Ho Tep and tonguing buttholes at truckstops discussions were far more interesting than the debate itself, and perhaps the only thing I didn't expect this evening by tuning in.  

• Hook 'Em 3

59 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

WTF is going on with Abbott in the scroll at the bottom? And Stoops caught with a bag of dicks? LOL. Good work, whoever did that.

Edited by wood
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

39 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Yea I couldn't watch most of it, but that's how he came off to me.

Better than sofasexual? Yes.

He's the perfect vp for this campaign.

What the ever-loving fuck

54 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Thank you for those chyrons

21 minutes ago, wood said:

WTF is going on with Abbott in the scroll at the bottom?

Thank you for pointing them out. I missed it at first

• Hook 'Em 1

The biggest takeaway I got from this debate is that some older people are just finding out how weird Vance is. 

My Dad never comments about anything related to sexuality, so I was surprised when he text me, “Vance has partial homo look. Derek Carr eye 👁️. I like Walz because he wears a Carhartt jacket.” 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, BamaATL said:

Don't insult Odo like that.  

Odo is a bootlick fascist, whose personal views might be that he wouldn't kill his friends or commit genocide if he were personally in power, but he's not and he isn't particularly bothered if those who are in power do kill his friends or commit genocide. He's literally a shapeshifter with no real backbone, just like JD Vance. Odo sucks, Quark is the real hero of DS9.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Odo is a bootlick fascist, whose personal views might be that he wouldn't kill his friends or commit genocide if he were personally in power, but he's not and he isn't particularly bothered if those who are in power do kill his friends or commit genocide. He's literally a shapeshifter with no real backbone, just like JD Vance. Odo sucks, Quark is the real hero of DS9.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

5 hours ago, Mo Horn said:

Sadly because of tonight there will be some undecided gopers that will think Vance will be able to keep Trump in check because of tonight and they'll vote for Dotard.

They were always going to vote for Trump. They’re just looking for cover, some excuse to use as permission to vote for someone they know isn’t fit for the job. 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

Wrong. The answer is Garek. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Pancho said:

Come thru Marcus!

That’s all well and good, but I, nay, America needs to know if the girl in the white tee, purple pants, and glasses has an onlyfans and how much it costs / month.

It’s these kinds of women’s issues and economic questions that make a difference.

All this talk about what the VP can and can’t do is useless.

This was a classic case of closing strong. Most people don’t give a fuck about debate technique. The last 3rd of the debate clearly went to Walz, and if the moderators had fact checked in real time the whole thing would have 

Finishing up with the Jan 6 stuff was devastating for Vance IMO. He looked really uncomfortable the whole time, and everyone knew he couldn’t answer truthfully about Trump losing the election because he knows Trump is a loon

I don’t think it will change anyone’s mind but I think it will help with dem voter turnout 

and maybe there will be some ads related to the abortion lies he told and the Jan 6 stuff that can help w undecideds

• Hook 'Em 6

Purposefully avoided the debate and have tried to avoid searching out news about it, but the fact check whining and the “damning non answer” seem to be the two moments that have kinda elevated into real news.

Again, doubt this debate has much impact and I still might have some sourcing bias involved, but that doesn’t seem great for Vance.

• Hook 'Em 1