NBA 2024-25 Season Thread

Fastbreak

27 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

The ending of that Boston opener was unintentionally hilarious. Despite the large margin, watching the Celts brick trey after trey had me rolling. Kinda wanted to see them make history but not enough to care or do anything but laugh.

And Dalton Knecht is going to make my Spurs wish they'd used their second pick on him. Said it before the draft and will continue to say it--he'll be a contributor in the league. Probably not a star, but a solid third option for several seasons.

I liked Knecht, too. Older players generally get a bad rap, but I thought his situation was unique in that he hit a late growth spurt that fueled his development, rather than it just being about the age differential between him and the competition. He's in a perfect spot with the Lakers, too. Their timeline isn't really one of  'let's draft a teenager and let him develop.' 

• Like 2

One of knecht or reaves on the court at all times will pester teams with the always hustling whitey douche approach. Brow was playing the best I’ve seen him play in awhile. Couldn’t miss in the fourth. Guess they’ll go as far as he takes them. Their guards aren’t anything special which could be their downfall.

There is definitely a problem with the league pass app on appletv. Whenever you switch to that game it plays some crazy rap beat feed under the broadcast. When you leave the feed, that feed keeps playing if you switch to other games. You have to reboot the appletv to get rid of it.