NBA 2024-25 Season Thread

Fastbreak

5 hours ago, ChickenSandwich said:

No one volunteers to move to Minnesota but stop bing a bitch you 6th man hopeful. 

Hopefully they ask Tibbs and he says are you kidding?  We got a 4 x all star for a bottom half of the league talent. 

lol wtf is the point of your "no one volunteers to move to minnesota" line? its a dumb question that was gonna make DD probably look bad no matter who he said after the press ran with it wo he threw out the funniest answer he could muster. In front of thibs would also mean in front of rick brunson. 

Is anyone else just not a fan of Malika Andrews? She should be one of the better ESPN desk presences (not that that's a high fucking bar to clear) but I still can't bring myself to enjoy her. 

The only person on the espn desk I could handle was Lowe and they got rid of him. Wonder what nbc & Amazon will have for studio folks

I’m sure Harlan will get a bag once tnt is done, he’d be sick on NBC

37 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

2025 Draft:  Thunder are on the clock

Those fuckers are going to get better, aren’t they. Can’t hate the player or the game if it comes at the expense of one Kawhi Anthony Leonard.

Also, is this really breaking news if EVERYONE knew it was going to happen? Great job, Shams. 

Edited by Kermit