Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.)

surlybevo

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TreatyOak said:

Hot Crypto Friend Update: 

My hot Asian female friend is angry at me. She says I'm doing myself a disservice by not investing enough of my retirement into crypto through her friend's platform. I don't want to make her mad, so I am going to invest anther $150K. Unfortunately, our meeting-up in Taipei was delayed. She has gotten tied up in some sort of passport issue. I'll let you know when we set up the new meeting! ❤️ 

What’s really sad is that you’re probably talking to some guy chained to a table/desktop in Myanmar.

if you send 150k, he will earn a cookie with his dinner. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

What’s really sad is that you’re probably talking to some guy chained to a table/desktop in Myanmar.

if you send 150k, he will earn a cookie with his dinner. 

Apparently, they created an entire little city there just for this scam. So evil. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Tailgate said:

Head scratcher here on the movement of BTC in correlation with stocks. Make sure you’ve got some cash under the mattress…damn.

There's roughly $10B of creditor repayment from the Mt Gox bankruptcy that started distribution just last month. One wonders how much of that newly-recovered funds is being liquidated to support or take advantage of the Nikkei crashing. And over the weekend there was also news of Jump Trading, a large prop firm / market maker, liquidating its books (shuttering the business?).  That may have caused some crypto accounts to deleverage

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

lol. Crypto then gives you a way to legally invest in crime. 

In other news, the El Chapo arrests caused bitcoin to slump today. However the Russian arms dealers see opportunity with the unrest in the Middle East—a bullish sign to buy the dip. 

• Hook 'Em 1