Coach Sark Press Conference 9.30 - 11:30am

BigOrange1

Texas takes care of Mississippi State 35-13 in a game where they were their own worst enemy at times.  They fall to #2 in the AP poll as Alabama defeted Georgia.

Texas cheer runs the flags after a score by the Longhorns during the game against Mississippi State on Sept. 28, 2024.

Running back Quintrevion Wisner raises his hand after landing in the end zone on Sept. 28, 2024.

USATSI_24350501.jpg?w=1000

Wide receiver Isaiah Bond runs the ball during Texas' game against Mississippi State on Sept. 28, 2024.

Junior Aubrey Lindsey smiles during Texas' game against Mississippi State on Sept. 28, 2024.

Next up, a bye week before gearing up for the Red River Shootout 🤘

• Hook 'Em 5

I get it on the LHN app, which I can’t forward links of videoed and etc, but my Dad relies on me feeding him info. Sometimes it takes until Wednesday before the PC is on YouTube, which I can send to him.

Octogenarians aren’t good at apps. Sitting with him, he doesn’t know his Apple ID! So about 2-3 years ago, I gave up, and just blast him with linked feeds from Surly and etc.

Hookem!!!

52 minutes ago, immamac said:

Question 17: Jwhitt said deandre moore would be a leader have you seen that?

He is the leader of that room, he is the captain of the WR room for sure. Studied everything about JWhitt from playbook to diet, to body to recovery to special teams work etc. It's paying off. The play he blocked for tre he got rewarded with a td 3 plays later. Jwhitt was spot on.

This is an awesome summary, thanks immamac! I am quoting the part that made me happiest. You love to see it when we still benefit from guys who've moved on to the NFL. Culture, baby!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, msucolt45 said:

Any link to the PC that can be shared/transferred to others?

Hook’em!!!

Go to ESPN app, watch tab, scroll down to conferences and click on SEC. Then scroll down to on demand and it has all of the school pressers. 

• Like 1