Brent Venables goes 45 in the left lane in his Tesla truck...

TexArcher

On 10/4/2024 at 8:41 PM, TejasPedro said:

Not sure about that, but I am damn sure he puts Mayo on his glizzy. 

Also looks like he trolls target bathrooms.

And he also puts beans in his chili!

I guarantee you that MFer puts tomatoes in his gumbo.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

15 minutes ago, Longboard Horn said:

That's cute and all. 

But Brent Venables has never won a conference trophy 

71783744007-big-12-championships-texas-v

I was told those are worthless for a couple decades.  And to be fair, when either of us made it to the playoffs that was proven correct.  
Anyways, enjoy your 5 TD win.  I’ll be on a boat Saturday missing this one.  Should be clear in Miami post hurricane by then.  If not, I’d rather sit in the rain than watch another 49-0.  

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

I was told those are worthless for a couple decades.  And to be fair, when either of us made it to the playoffs that was proven correct.  
Anyways, enjoy your 5 TD win.  I’ll be on a boat Saturday missing this one.  Should be clear in Miami post hurricane by then.  If not, I’d rather sit in the rain than watch another 49-0.  

It definitely won't be a shut out. Depending on the weirdness Texas might barely cover. 

3 hours ago, Longboard Horn said:

It definitely won't be a shut out. Depending on the weirdness Texas might barely cover. 

I hope it’s a good game.  Just gotten older and don’t let a bunch of (well paid) kids ruin my weekends anymore.  Gave up on the Dallas Cowboys decades ago and now I care a lot less about OU… if UT wins my die hard nephews who are at an age where that shit matters a LOT will be happy.  I’m ok with that.  So good luck and enjoy.  I’m liberated.  Lol

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Damn it I hate OU. We better do something amazing after that collapse on the last drive last season.

I feel like our pass defense is far better now, but it is time to prove it. Shut down the Sooners. Crush them. Send them home crying to their mother/sister/cousins.

• Hook 'Em 1

I hope it’s a good game.  Just gotten older and don’t let a bunch of (well paid) kids ruin my weekends anymore.  Gave up on the Dallas Cowboys decades ago and now I care a lot less about OU… if UT wins my die hard nephews who are at an age where that shit matters a LOT will be happy.  I’m ok with that.  So good luck and enjoy.  I’m liberated.  Lol
Do you have to be so fucking reasonable and shit?!?

At least tell us you're going full regard and wearing Crocs & drinking White Claw on your yacht Saturday. Give us some reason to point & laugh.
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Do you have to be so fucking reasonable and shit?!?

At least tell us you're going full regard and wearing Crocs & drinking White Claw on your yacht Saturday. Give us some reason to point & laugh.

I’ll actually post some talent as an olive branch to all…

• Hook 'Em 2

Venables thinks Sophie made the wrong choice. 

Venables  thinks Sarkisian's press conferences are "hot". 

Venables thinks Prince Harry chose well. 

Venables became ousux's coach because he lost a bet. 

Venables totally redecorated his office after seeing the Barbie movie. 

On 10/8/2024 at 2:22 PM, ChiTownDoc said:

I’ll actually post some talent as an olive branch to all…

As I recall you're married to a hot Slovakian (is there any other kind?).  Feel free to post pics of her... :)

Edited to keep on topic:

Bart Venereal thinks Slovakian women are ugly.

Edited by utee94

45 minutes ago, hook me said:

Confused Looking For GIF by Looney Tunes

There’s some very good stories.  I’ll see what I can post.  Somewhere along the way I did a front flip into the DJ booth at space in Miami after raging 36 hrs straight.  I landed it and didn’t break my neck.  There was plenty of talent and debauchery.  Seems I missed a great game somewhere along the way.  

Brent Venables just needs a little more time to get things going in the right direction.  Hang in there, Sooners.  It might not be next season, or the one after that, but he'll get there if you give him the time.

We better get our licks in now. The man knows more defensive coverages than anyone. He has recruiting connections from here to Appalachia. With any luck, he’d have a championship already.
  • Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Eskimohorn said:

We better get our licks in now. The man knows more defensive coverages than anyone. He has recruiting connections from here to Appalachia. With any luck, he’d have a championship already.

He has 2 fewer wins than Indy, and he looks to be in a place with which he is not altogether familiar.