Looks like [insert name] is a DOB/sexual predator

South Austin

Allegations that Garth Brooks tried to get his makeup artist to take care of his friends in low places:  https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/03/entertainment/garth-brooks-accused-sexual-assault/index.html

The key will be the alleged sexually explicit text messages.  Because otherwise, regardless of whether the allegations are actually true or false, it's a he-said/she-said deal, which are tough to prove in either direction (if people believe one side, it's the side they WANT to believe).  But if there are receipts....then Garth will be standing INSIDE the fire.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Allegations that Garth Brooks tried to get his makeup artist to take care of his friends in low places:  https://www.cnn.com/2024/10/03/entertainment/garth-brooks-accused-sexual-assault/index.html

The key will be the alleged sexually explicit text messages.  Because otherwise, regardless of whether the allegations are actually true or false, it's a he-said/she-said deal, which are tough to prove in either direction (if people believe one side, it's the side they WANT to believe).  But if there are receipts....then Garth will be standing INSIDE the fire.

I wonder what she’s doing now?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

I can totally see Garth just grabbing the makeup artist by the ankles, holder her upside down and breaking her in half with his friend in low places….   This lady is nuts, she should have come up with a believable story at least.  

IMG_7561.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

I'm having trouble visualizing the geometry and physics on that first paragraph. Sounds like quite the rodeo. Anyone want to take a stab in MS Paint?

First you start with spurs and latigo.

9 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

I can totally see Garth just grabbing the makeup artist by the ankles, holder her upside down and breaking her in half with his friend in low places….   This lady is nuts, she should have come up with a believable story at least.  

IMG_7561.jpeg

60 year old Garth dangled this woman upside down while plowing her with is 60 year old penis?  What men's clinic does he go to? 

Edited by SamsCorner
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 4

IMG_7561.thumb.jpeg.a7f312eae11675ee4a0dcbd31ecf2b22.jpeg

Holy shit. Garth Brooks posts here!!

9 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

IMG_7561.jpeg

If you’re Garth, I guess there’s a silver lining?

She didn’t describe your junk as adolescent in both length and girth like Diddys accuser.

• Haha 1

In all seriousness, though, if he had perhaps been more of a gentlemen and shared two pina coladas and a longneck bottle over dinner, she'd be bragging to friends about that summer rather than suing his ass.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yeah not sure I’m buying this one. He’s pretty damn fat, no way he’s pulling off the hanging wheelbarrow without having a heart attack. He’d also have to be packing a Milton Burle to get past the fupa and split her in half, seems unlikely, lol.

IMG_4742.jpeg

Edited by 'stache

10 hours ago, 'stache said:

Yeah not sure I’m buying this one. He’s pretty damn fat, no way he’s pulling off the hanging wheelbarrow without having a heart attack. He’d also have to be packing a Milton Burle to get past the fupa and split her in half, seems unlikely, lol.

IMG_4742.jpeg

He's paying her to say that, right?

I've seen him in person within the past year.

Season 8 Tns GIF by THE NEXT STEP

Edited by atomheartbevo

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, huge said:

So the AF deal was all guys? 

That's a new one.

The only way this story about Abercrombie and Fitch would be surprising is if any women were involved.  I'm not sure how they went from outdoor goods supplier to gayest retailer in history, but they were 100% of the way there by the mid-nineties. 

The only way this story about Abercrombie and Fitch would be surprising is if any women were involved.  I'm not sure how they went from outdoor goods supplier to gayest retailer in history, but they were 100% of the way there by the mid-nineties. 

I wonder if they had some kind of code system built into their clothes?