NFL Week 5

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Minute Bull said:

Bijan wanted no part of Vita Vea, who weighs in at about 360 or so.

so dumb to have him on the sidelines for 1st and 2nd down, just to bring him in on 3rd down to ask him to pass block/blitz pickup. i’m gonna start calling raheem morris “milk”, because he was a bad choice.

Edited by Derka

2 minutes ago, Derka said:

so dumb to have him on the sidelines for 1st and 2nd down, just to bring him in on 3rd down to ask him to pass block/blitz pickup. i’m gonna start calling raheem morris “milk”, because he was a bad choice.

Even dumber to draft an RB in the first round. 

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, Derka said:

Agreed….he sure flopped in his first gig as a head coach.

19 minutes ago, TreatyOak said:

Even dumber to draft an RB in the first round. 

this just compounds the issue with smith and morris as HC. if you’re going to dedicate three consecutive top 8 picks to offensive players, including/especially a running back, you might want to hire a head coach who specializes in the offensive side of the game. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

are you in an 8 player south american league ? how the hell is baker mayfield on waivers

Someone dropped him after his crappy Denver game then I picked him up after the Philly game.  

13 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

are you in an 8 player south american league ? how the hell is baker mayfield on waivers

Was for me too.  Lot of UT fans in 12 man league.  At 5k a pop you’d think you can put the hate behind you.  

17 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

saw him on waivers in both my 10-team leagues last week and I left him there because fuck Maker Bayfield 

• Hook 'Em 1