NFL Week 5

4 minutes ago, gofuckyourself said:

Damn is Buffalo gonna get torched two weeks in a row?

Shouldn't be a surprise. Josh Allen plays like shit when he isn't playing against bad teams. They started out hot at 3-0 and Allen putting up good stats but against bad teams. And now against Ravens and Texans, looks terrible. Been that way his whole career. 

38 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

The Redskins might have a QB.

No Way What GIF

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Shouldn't be a surprise. Josh Allen plays like shit when he isn't playing against bad teams. They started out hot at 3-0 and Allen putting up good stats but against bad teams. And now against Ravens and Texans, looks terrible. Been that way his whole career. 

Yeah at least Lamar waits until the playoffs to lose against good teams. 

a few weeks ago someone was saying our receiver room has a chance to be the best recently, and another poster and I pointed out that Chase and Jefferson weren't that long ago.  still impressive we have them one of their closest games that year

1 minute ago, naija said:

a few weeks ago someone was saying our receiver room has a chance to be the best recently, and another poster and I pointed out that Chase and Jefferson weren't that long ago.  still impressive we have them one of their closest games that year

Didn't they have a third that's in the league too? I'll look later. 

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Didn't they have a third that's in the league too? I'll look later. 

Terrance Marshall. 5-star, didn't really live up to the expectations, but was good in college and drafted

• Like 1