Happy Halloween neighbors! (yard decorations)

bernorange

Posted (edited)

And thanks to license plate readers and our complete lack of privacy laws private companies can create searchable databases of pretty much any word displayed outside:

“I searched for the word ‘believe,’ and that is all lawn signs. There’s things just painted on planters on the side of the road, and then someone wearing a sweatshirt that says ‘Believe.’” Weist says. “I did a search for the word ‘lost,’ and it found the flyers that people put up for lost dogs and cats.”

https://www.wired.com/story/license-plate-readers-political-signs-bumper-stickers/

Edited by elfenix

“Make America Healthy” with a picture of Dotard next to it. Didn’t you fucking people all collectively lose your minds when Michelle Obama wanted to feed kids healthier lunches?

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Red Five said:

“Make America Healthy” with a picture of Dotard next to it. Didn’t you fucking people all collectively lose your minds when Michelle Obama wanted to feed kids healthier lunches?

Imagine if big food had let her do it too. What could have been, but alas fuck...them...kids.

The Trump sign that makes me chuckle is the one with the slogan "NO FEAR". His entire platform is based on fear mongering. I guess if you vote for him you'll have no more fear? 

• Hook 'Em 2

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

The Trump sign that makes me chuckle is the one with the slogan "NO FEAR". His entire platform is based on fear mongering. I guess if you vote for him you'll have no more fear? 

Exactly, because he will deport brown and black people, persecute the queers, and--perhaps most important of all--will make liberals and decent people upset. All things they were terrified of before he ever came down his gauche escalator.

55 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Don’t be obtuse. You know by “make America healthy” they mean “outlaw vaccines.”

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1