Missouri at Agricultural & Mechanical - 11am on ABC

Pancho

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we all knew Mizzou was overrated too...of course playing against aggy @ vaunted Pyle Field...the Tahj Mahal of fooseball stajums was a bit too much to ask too.

Edited by Drew
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Texas A&M is building a tradition of winning.  A tradition of touchdowns.  A tradition of excellence.

You look over there and it's just all about the tradition of going 2-3 against ranked teams and only blowing another 2 or 3 games against unranked teams every year.  It's a tradition of winning sometimes, consistently.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Holy shit these announcers act like they have never seen football before. Everything is glorious and amazing and beautiful at outstanding Kyle Field.

That was the most amazing 44 yd FG ever seen!

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Shag said:

Holy shit these announcers act like they have never seen football before. Everything is glorious and amazing and beautiful at outstanding Kyle Field.

I mean have you ever even seen a game at that place stupid Sip?

You'd be in awe of the majestic nature of God's favorite place to watch football.

Just now, Drew said:

I mean have you ever even seen a game at that place stupid Sip?

You'd be in awe of the majestic nature of God's favorite place to watch football.

They didn't build a roof so God could watch the aggies play and also their AD is perennially broke.

• Hook 'Em 1