Missouri at Agricultural & Mechanical - 11am on ABC

Pancho

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, linux said:

I didn't know the SEC network carried the all 22. It seems Weigman was making the right reads just a few underthrown balls.

He has been, but it's much easier when the defense calls the same play every snap. Rush 4, soft zone. Repeat. 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

So I know this is classic A&M. But with LSU, South Carolina, New Mexico, Auburn and Texas left…. They’ll probably be a 2 loss team?

Probably lose one they shouldn't.

16 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

I doubt it.  They'll probably lose to LSU and blow a game they should've won, like they tried to the last 2 weeks.  Then we'll get to boot them out of the top 25.  And then we'll all get to spend a month listening to them try to tell everyone that the non-playoff bowls still matter, and 8-4 aggy should have made the playoff anyway over 11-1 Boise State, etc.

Marvel Studios GIF by Disney+

17 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

Man, I hope they keep using The Blanket's nickname when he's chasing Bond from behind half a dozen times in Nov.

Sark will come up with some plays to put "The Blanket" in "The Body Bag." 

10 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

He has been, but it's much easier when the defense calls the same play every snap. Rush 4, soft zone. Repeat. 

Yeah that too, it really seems like the rollercoaster will climb just a bit more before it crashes again.

26 minutes ago, ATXhorn17 said:

LSU is terrible this season and they get them at Kyle. South Carolina on the road is the only question mark, IMO.

I agree about South Carolina and LSU not great, but still think LSU is a possible loss.

2 minutes ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

God I hope Sark goes in dry on the aggys and doesn’t let up. They need to be put in their place. My concern is he’s going to get a 20-30 point lead and put it in time killer mode in the second half like he did against Michigan.

Why wouldn’t he just drain clock and get out? A 20-30 point lead is enough to make the point.

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Why wouldn’t he just drain clock and get out? A 20-30 point lead is enough to make the point.

Fuck sportsmanship. Beat the aggies by 70 and shut them up and bury their recruiting for the next few years. Don’t be a pussy 

1 minute ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

Fuck sportsmanship. Beat the aggies by 70 and shut them up and bury their recruiting for the next few years. Don’t be a pussy 

Has nothing to do with sportsmanship. Has to do with draining clock, running fewer plays to risk fewer injuries, and moving on. Don’t be a dumbass. 

Edited by Doc Daneeka
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Doc Daneeka said:

Has nothing to do with sportsmanship. Has to do with draining clock, running fewer plays to risk fewer injuries, and moving on. Don’t be a dumbass. 

You know you can run your whole offense with second and third stringers, right?

9 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Mizzou may be the most overrated October team of all time. They look unprepared in every facet of the game. 

I was very confident they weren't worth a shit and have stated it multiple times...

I vastly overrated them! Holy hell they are dog shit.

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

You know you can run your whole offense with second and third stringers, right?

Why would you want to risk unnecessarily your shallow RB room, any of your receivers, or your depth, let alone Manning, just to roll up meaningless points? Are you drunk already?

4 minutes ago, linux said:

Nobody has confirmed it but it is 100% obvious now.

No, the NFL did not trademark the term "two-minute warning", but it does own all of the trademarks for its product names, company names, logos, and more…..per google