Missouri at Agricultural & Mechanical - 11am on ABC

Pancho

3 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Has nothing to do with sportsmanship. Has to do with draining clock, running fewer plays to risk fewer injuries, and moving on. Don’t be a dumbass. 

You and your damn well reasoned and logical thoughts! 

• Fuck You 1

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

Every now and then the stars line up and everything goes perfectly in a game. This is today for A&M. 

Nonsense. Best one loss team in the country. We're going to cruise through the next two months unchallenged. See you bitches on Nov 30.

whoop

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Doc Daneeka said:

Why would you want to risk unnecessarily your shallow RB room, any of your receivers, or your depth, let alone Manning, just to roll up meaningless points? Are you drunk already?

I guess you were disappointed when we rolled up 70 on Volorafo or Sooners beat aggies 77-0

Mizzou is making aggy look like world beaters. I had more hope in Cook and LB3 going into Kyle this week. What did Mizzou do during their week off last week - go to Disney World as a team and just pat each other on the back for being undefeated?

Hook’em!!!

Least we dnt have to worry about a fraud Mizzou team getting into the SCG or playoffs with this bullshit schedule 

Just now, The Earl of Texas said:

Mizzou sucks. Glad that myth has been exposed. Tennessee is next on the exposure schedule.

Idk about Tennessee but Mizzou for sure

18 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

That is so NFL if true….the singular source of every player in your league can’t use your language for something as stupid and useless (except for the networks) as the 2 minute warning

2 minute warning” isn’t trademarked by the NFL. 

That is not why they chose the language “timeout” instead of warning. 

I can continue if you’d like…

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

Graham Harmon is fully erect right now and is absolutely putting aggy as the 2nd best SEC team after this beatdown against a "real" top 10 team.  unlike the fake Top 10 win we had against previously undefeated michigan. 

Second? Let’s see how Alabama plays, first. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Graham Harmon is fully erect right now and is absolutely putting aggy as the 2nd best SEC team after this beatdown against a "real" top 10 team.  unlike the fake Top 10 win we had against previously undefeated michigan. 

What if graham Harmon was right?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pancho said:

2 minute warning” isn’t trademarked by the NFL. 

That is not why they chose the language “timeout” instead of warning. 

I can continue if you’d like…

I honestly don't know, but would like to know more.