Missouri at Agricultural & Mechanical - 11am on ABC

Pancho

11 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

marching band happy dance GIF by UCF Marching Knights

7 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

Graham Harmon is fully erect right now and is absolutely putting aggy as the 2nd best SEC team after this beatdown against a "real" top 10 team.  unlike the fake Top 10 win we had against previously undefeated michigan. 

Weigman has looked incredible.  He might be the best QB in the SEC.

Edited by Bullneck
  • Haha 4

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Pimphand said:

Aggy 6 drives 4 TD, 2 FG, 0 Punt

Get Weig Twisted ags!

Towlie unstoppable

they punted at the end of the half.  you don't remember the greatest punt in the history of college football?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Idk about Tennessee but Mizzou for sure

Agreed. Tennessee doesn't really get tested until Alabama, but they handled OU with ease and could have put more on the scoreboard if they wanted to. Did what they were supposed to against everyone else.

3 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

This juggernaut of a schedule for the first 4 games wasn’t indicative of a top 10 team?

IMG_0810.jpeg

I like how the margin of victory gets smaller and smaller as the competition goes from complete and total shit to just really shitty

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

Tenn is good. Just not as good as they think they are 

Same with Mizzou. They've been huffing their own delusions. Their games against poor competition definitely indicated they might get exposed. I didn't expect them to get skinned alive.

A&M is doing what a good team does to a poor team. It's a weird year in CFB. I think there are a handful of elite teams, and I think we are one of them, but it's still hard to tell for sure. The Aggies look like they belong in the pack.

It will be amusing to see the whiplash on TexAgs on Wiggy Baby. 

Lastly, if they do well, it will improve the quality of our win over them. It might be a tougher game than we were anticipating. I'm sure they've already marked it up as a historic beatdown of effeminate tu.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, RomaVicta said:

Same with Mizzou. They've been huffing their own delusions. Their games against poor competition definitely indicated they might get exposed. I didn't expect them to get skinned alive.

A&M is doing what a good team does to a poor team. It's a weird year in CFB. I think there are a handful of elite teams, and I think we are one of them, but it's still hard to tell for sure. The Aggies look like they belong in the pack.

It will be amusing to see the whiplash on TexAgs on Wiggy Baby. 

Lastly, if they do well, it will improve the quality of our win over them. It might be a tougher game than we were anticipating. I'm sure they've already marked it up as a historic beatdown of effeminate tu.

It is going to be the jihad of all jihad's.  I hope it ends like the last 2 great jihad's(last SWC conf champ and fare thee well) in college station.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

Refs can now throw some flags against ags to balance the penalties.

BOOM.  There it is.  Like they're working from a script or something.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1