Crimson Tide (#1 lolol) @ Commodores on SEC Network

blacklab

• blacklab changed the title to bama 7 vandy 20 in 2q on SEC Network
Posted (edited)

I’ve seen enough. Even if Bama wins.  

Texas has been the most impressive team this season. Won every game by double digits, all by almost 20 or way more.  

They’ve never even trailed. 

Hell they played their worst game of the season last week, took a 14-3 lead to half and still won by 21 in the end.  

Geogia is struggling against Auburn as they did Kentucky.  And lost a game. 

Bama is getting manhandled sorta by Vandy of all teams. Not even Kentucky or Aggy.

Heck Ohio st hasn’t looked like world beaters all season and are only up 7-0 to Iowa at home.  

Edited by Drew
  • Hook 'Em 2

• blacklab changed the title to bama 7 vandy 23 in 2q on SEC Network
2 minutes ago, Drew said:

Texas has been the most impressive team this season. Won every game by double digits, all 20 or more.  

Hell they played their worst game of the season last week, took a 14-3 lead to half and still won by 21 in the end.  

Geogia isn’t struggling against Auburn as they did Kentucky.  And lost. 

Bama is getting manhandled sorta by Vandy of all teams. Not even Kentucky or Aggy.

Heck Ohio st hasn’t looked like world beaters all season and are only up 7-0 to Iowa at home.  

We’ve also only allowed 2 touchdowns with the starters in.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Texas has been the most impressive team this season. Won every game by double digits, all 20 or more.  

Geogia isn’t struggling against Auburn as they did Kentucky.  And lost. 

Agree but being a Texas fan and having ptsd from the past we could easily lose this weekend or another one.  Should we?  No but going undefeated is hard.  Just don’t lose to freaking aggy in an off game please.  

Just now, Hank_Hill said:

We’ve also only allowed 2 touchdowns with the starters in.

Damn that’s a good point. I will admit our competition, even Michigans offense, is kind of horrible.  

But it’s still impressive. 

1 minute ago, Hook1997 said:

Agree but being a Texas fan and having ptsd from the past we could easily lose this weekend or another one.  Should we?  No but going undefeated is hard.  Just don’t lose to freaking aggy in an off game please.  

Oh fair. Just saying so far, this year, can’t say anyone has played better. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Milroe throws a hell of a deep ball but this Alabama team would be so much better off with a QB who can hit the short and intermediate game like Ewers can. Not going to be able to spam go routes all day as season goes on. 

Texas has been the most impressive team this season. Won every game by double digits, all by almost 20 or way more.  

Geogia is struggling against Auburn as they did Kentucky.  And lost a game. 

This is such a crock of shit….

….we won by 22
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wilcox Cummingtonite said:

Bama being #1 after last week’s collapse was always hilarious. They look awful today.

That’s what I said too. Their first half deserved it. Their 2nd half shows a bunch of flaws. They shouldn’t have jumped so high off a close win. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

We play Vanderbilt after Georgia too

I know. Can't lie, their performance this year has changed the complexion of that game. should still win by 21

Edited by naija

4 minutes ago, Michael Knight said:

We play Vanderbilt after Georgia too

So our “weak SEC” schedule actually looks a bit tougher with OU/Georgia/Vandy/Arkansas/Kentucky and Aggy.  

• Like 1