Crimson Tide (#1 lolol) @ Commodores on SEC Network

blacklab

2 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Is a….Clemson fan trying to talk shit? In the year 2024?

Hey! I'm just saying, spread the love in the playoffs because the Big 10 is absolutely horrifically overrated and the secsecsec is obviously overrated as well. 

I'd rather see ACC #2 or Big 12 #2 than fucking SEC #4 Missouri or Big 10 #3 Wisconsin. Fuck that shit just because they are the "big boys" 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TXpride said:

Vandy is clearly a solid team, but Saban never had a loss like this once he got going. The aggy/Ole Miss teams that beat him at least had some elite talent. This feels the end of an era. Not saying Bama will suck from now on, but they aren't going to dominate CFB like they once did. You don't replace Saban.

The Bama offense is ridiculous and the defense is suspect as fuck. They’re like a B12 team from when the B12 was fun. 

• Hook 'Em 3

14 minutes ago, Juke_Em said:

Bye bye Bama. The beginning of the end for them this season...they will lose a few more games this year and not even be in the playoff discussion. 

And this should clear the path for College Gameday to come to Austin on October 19 now for the Georgia game instead of Alabama/Tennessee

Milroe is garbage without Williams 

3 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Humiliation has no effect...

It truly is amazing the things the human body can build up a tolerance to.  That one guy who is invulnerable to snake venom, aggy to embarrassment, etc.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Hey! I'm just saying, spread the love in the playoffs because the Big 10 is absolutely horrifically overrated and the secsecsec is obviously overrated as well. 

I'd rather see ACC #2 or Big 12 #2 than fucking SEC #4 Missouri or Big 10 #3 Wisconsin. Fuck that shit just because they are the "big boys" 

Might want to focus on the FSU game. I'm not saying you're wrong, but ACC has a lot of depth issues too.

Edit - its way, way too early too.. but adding fuel to your fire USC struggling early with the Gophers.

Edited by BurntEyes
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

Asked before. What bitch move did #13 do?

He started by throwing his mouth guard like 15 yards to the other side of the LOS. Then gestured st his teammates and flailed about … then walked up to the LOS and kicked the ball that was on the ground about 10 yards. It was quite the display 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Nobody here is saying the SEC #4 would or should be in the playoffs. That said if you want to see the ACC #2 there they should probably stop fucking sucking?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

no he’s not. He throws a great deep ball. And he threw a great deep ball last season when Ryan Williams was in 11th grade. 

I do agree he throws a beautiful deep ball, but he's inconsistent. He'll obviously get better by next year, just like Quinn did. But this year in a new system he's still learning. 

1 minute ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

I do agree he throws a beautiful deep ball, but he's inconsistent. He'll obviously get better by next year, just like Quinn did. But this year in a new system he's still learning. 

he’s going to the NFL after this season and will be a 1st or 2nd round pick. 

7 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Nobody here is saying the SEC #4 would or should be in the playoffs. That said if you want to see the ACC #2 there they should probably stop fucking sucking?

This year? I feel like it’s pretty much guaranteed that the top 4 SEC teams get in. B1G will be lucky to get 2. ACC will be lucky to get 2. B12 will get 1. G5 gets 1… we’re still only at 10 of 12. What am I missing? 

9 minutes ago, F250 said:

LEGOOOOOOOOOO.gif

Fair (and funny point) but that was to Oklahoma.  They don't like it of course but that isn't as ignominious as taking a number 1 ranking into Nashville facing the perennial bottom dweller of the conference and one of the weakest historical P4 teams and coming away with a loss in a game they never had a moment of control in.