Crimson Tide (#1 lolol) @ Commodores on SEC Network

blacklab

12 minutes ago, InkaUtexas said:

like at someone? into the stands? His mom?

It rolled about 15 yards into the Vandy side.  Not a really a big deal or threatening or anything but you never see it.  He was also slapping and waving his arms before the last two snaps, either pissed at this teammates or unable to control his temper.  

20 minutes ago, F250 said:

95rrfx.gif.7c3837668555e5aa0547bbd7368555b4.gif

19 minutes ago, Drew said:

Can’t wait for the next one. 

18 minutes ago, Newdoc said:

SEC Shorts is going to be epic this week.

If the VERY FIRST scene of the next shorts isnt Vandy punching out of the coffin that Auburn triple nailed shut last week, I am going to have the sadz. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

This was a really good weekend for the Texas players to be facing Bye. You just sit there as what will be #1 team and look at all the upsets and it just scares you to death. 

FUMB shit aside, I really do think this is good and hope these upsets sink in with the players. Given our culture I think and hope it will.

Just now, immamac said:

Holy fuck I still can't believe it. Hahahahahahaha vandy is awesome. 

Anchor Down!!!

• Hook 'Em 5

Just now, AUS-97HORN said:

If the VERY FIRST scene of the next shorts isnt Vandy punching out of the coffin that Auburn triple nailed shut last week, I am going to have the sadz. 

Yep. With Texas just sitting in the chair in the corner laughing.  

“what are you laughing about? You didn’t even play!”

”yep…can’t lose if you don’t olay” -Texas 

This was a really good weekend for the Texas players to be facing Bye. You just sit there as what will be #1 team and look at all the upsets and it just scares you to death. 
FUMB shit aside, I really do think this is good and hope these upsets sink in with the players. Given our culture I think and hope it will.
Anchor Down!!!

Probably a blessing playing OU before Georgia to not have it be a classic trap game
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

BIG will get more than 2. OSU, Oregon,Michigan and Pedo are the likely candidates. 

I don't think Pedo will make it in. They always lose to tOSU and Michigan. I'm not sure if they play them this year, but if they play Oregon I bet the lose that game, too, even if Oregon isn't a great team. 

like every other surprising game; more will likely be made out of this than it should.

The idea that DeBoer is not that good of coach is just a hot-take. of course he isn't Saban, but his record is what it is and it's not by luck.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

It rolled about 15 yards into the Vandy side.  Not a really a big deal or threatening or anything but you never see it.  He was also slapping and waving his arms before the last two snaps, either pissed at this teammates or unable to control his temper.  

And he tried to hurt Vandy’s QB on the game clinching first down run before starting the tantrum. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

BIG will get more than 2. OSU, Oregon,Michigan and Pedo are the likely candidates. 

Maybe. So 5 SEC, 3 B1G, 2 ACC, 1 B12, 1 G5.. obviously a lot of season to play but as of now, what other combo looks more likely? 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Drew said:

Yep. With Texas just sitting in the chair in the corner laughing.  

“what are you laughing about? You didn’t even play!”

”yep…can’t lose if you don’t olay” -Texas 

Nah. Texas sitting there with more nails and a hammer. 

• Haha 1

I just opened this thread but watched most of the game. Did #22 Alabama D get away with throwing a punch? Does the league get involved after the fact. What a bitch, then bitch #2 Malachi Moore doesn’t even get taken off the field by Deboer after his hissy fit? Damn, if that’s the culture in that locker room, there could be more trouble.

So, right after the final gun sounded, the (then-drunken) SO says, "Those Vandy guys are going to get laid 2 or 3 times tonight."

My response ... "Have you ever seen the women who attend Vandy?"

SO's reply: "Uh yeah... never mind."

9 minutes ago, naija said:

like every other surprising game; more will likely be made out of this than it should.

The idea that DeBoer is not that good of coach is just a hot-take. of course he isn't Saban, but his record is what it is and it's not by luck.

no one is saying he's a shit coach.

we're saying losing to Vandy isn't going to fly in Tuscaloosa.  he's in for a bad week.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Lidig8r said:

So, right after the final gun sounded, the (then-drunken) SO says, "Those Vandy guys are going to get laid 2 or 3 times tonight."

What about Belmont girls?

7 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Don't look now, but the Hogs are giving the Vols a fight.  Might be seeing all the top SEC teams (besides us) getting burnt to the ground tonight.

Good week to have a bye.

8 minutes ago, Lidig8r said:

this is like the one smart school with good-looking women 

• Hook 'Em 1

Hopefully they'll shut the fuck up about Tennessee and their offense this week. Heupel looking lost out there, and Nico is is just 4/4 for 20 yards. Crazy

Just now, naija said:

this is like the one smart school with good-looking women 

I'd argue Cal Berkley and even Stanford have better muff 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Hopefully they'll shut the fuck up about Tennessee and their offense this week. Heupel looking lost out there, and Nico is is just 4/4 for 20 yards. Crazy

I'd argue Cal Berkley and even Stanford have better muff 

Stanford yes, don't know about Cal.