Crimson Tide (#1 lolol) @ Commodores on SEC Network

blacklab

I just opened this thread but watched most of the game. Did #22 Alabama D get away with throwing a punch? Does the league get involved after the fact. What a bitch, then bitch #2 Malachi Moore doesn’t even get taken off the field by Deboer after his hissy fit? Damn, if that’s the culture in that locker room, there could be more trouble.

There have been reports of him being very “loose” on discipline. I always thought that his background doesn’t work well with prima donna 5-stars but he has more than enough support to overcome that…if it’s an issue.

4 minutes ago, The_highest_of_fives said:

This is why I will always love college football.  

That's pretty cool.  Makes me a little emotional actually.  I grew up a Vandy fan.  My father, mother, and sister went to Vandy.  My brother and SIL got their MBAs from Vandy.  I'm the only one in the family without a Vandy degree.

• Hook 'Em 9

1 minute ago, Earl Haffler said:

That's pretty cool.  Makes me a little emotional actually.  I grew up a Vandy fan.  My father, mother, and sister went to Vandy.  My brother and SIL got their MBAs from Vandy.  I'm the only one in the family without a Vandy degree.

So fucking cringe with that SEC chant. Ugh. 

14 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

Hopefully they'll shut the fuck up about Tennessee and their offense this week. Heupel looking lost out there, and Nico is is just 4/4 for 20 yards. Crazy

I'd argue Cal Berkley and even Stanford have better muff 

I can tell you when I moved back from Austin to Nashville after college (in '87), the hotness factor did not decrease.  Back then, half of the Vandy girls were Texans and they were smoke shows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, immamac said:

The fuck are you talking about. Everyone is laughing at Alabama losing. It's the most anti SEC thing possible. 

My post about SEC knob slobbling was in response to hilarious shit posts like these.... 

17 minutes ago, Drew said:

Umm…is Pig gonna be a tough one like vandy now? 

16 minutes ago, immamac said:

There isn't any easy games this season for Texas. They are everyone's Superbowl. 

2 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

My post about SEC knob slobbling was in response to hilarious shit posts like these.... 

WTF?  Asking if Pig is going to be tougher than we think is being some type of SEC boot licker?

jesus Christ man get off your high horse asshole. 

Edited by Drew
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Is Arkansas going to be tough like Vanderbilt? Lol fuck off drew 

WTF?  Is that not a legitimate question?  Just saw Vandy beat Bama.  And pig is playing Tennessee tough. 

What is your problem?  If you dont want to answer it ignore it fuck off yourself. 

Edited by Drew

Roll Call is better at this point.  The format is more flexible and allows Matt to hit a bunch of stuff in a more funny way on a more consistent basis these days That said SEC Shorts still will roll out a really great one every now and then and certainly they put a lot more into the production value of the whole thing.  

I will say think they peaked right here

Edited by Surly Bevo
  • Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Roll Call is better at this point.  The format is more flexible and allows Matt to hit a bunch of stuff in a more funny way on a more consistent basis these days That said SEC Shorts still will roll out a really great one every now and then and certainly they put a lot more into the production value of the whole thing.  

I definitely look for both. 

1 minute ago, Drew said:

WTF?  Is that not a legitimate question?  Just saw Vandy beat Bama.  And pig is playing Tennessee tough. 

What is your problem?  If you dont want to answer it ignore it fuck off yourself. 

My original point was about secsecsec homerism. Vandy and Arky fucking suck, just like Wake Forest and Boston College and Baylor sucks. But for some weird reason, when losers in the SEC win, they are all of a sudden world beaters. If Rutgers beat Ohio State, would you ask if they are a tough out now? No, you wouldn't 

The answer to your dumb question is no, Texas will not struggle with Vandy or Arky. They fucking suck 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

My original point was about secsecsec homerism. Vandy and Arky fucking suck, just like Wake Forest and Boston College and Baylor sucks. But for some weird reason, when losers in the SEC win, they are all of a sudden world beaters. If Rutgers beat Ohio State, would you ask if they are a tough out now? No, you wouldn't 

The answer to your dumb question is no, Texas will not struggle with Vandy or Arky. They fucking suck 

I mean I’m sorry if I see a team, at home, where we play them ina few weeks, beat a team who’s ranked higher then us? Than yeah it’s a legit question. 

if you’ve read the thread I’ve said multiple times Texas should win out fi they don’t beat themselves. 

And saying they’ll be “tougher” doesn’t mean Texas won’t beat them.   Hell Miss St was “tougher” than we thought it would be. 14-0 at half? 

You’re acting open Texas is unbeatable. 

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I objectively would, yes. Beating top teams makes people perceive you better, weird concept I know.

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, Funk Doctor Spock said:

We are unbeatable. We will win the whole goddamn thing. 

I agree. Never said otherwise. 

Saying a team will be tougher doesn’t mean we should be scared or anything. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Spoiler there’s hot women at every major college

I'd like to introduce you to UC Merced, where my son goes.

He and his roommates refer to the coeds as "hippos."

not the cute baby kind either

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Drew said:

Yep. With Texas just sitting in the chair in the corner laughing.  

“what are you laughing about? You didn’t even play!”

”yep…can’t lose if you don’t olay” -Texas 

False. Our defenders “Olay”ed a lot during the strong/Herman years.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

TIM BECK??!??!!?

OH another Tim Beck lol

image.thumb.png.c32277f1c81fdf95dadc6cf17c739040.png

Our old Tim Beck is at Coastal Carolina

it's like how there's two 1970s/1980s English rock band drummers named Roger Taylor, though in that case neither of them suck

4 minutes ago, Stinkpalm said:

False. Our defenders “Olay”ed a lot during the strong/Herman years.

And a lotta the Mack years

2 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Tell your son he has negative rizz

I mean, you can go see what the sorority sisters at Merced look like. I double dog dare you

I'll just leave this here

https://fraternitysorority.ucmerced.edu/chapters/sororities

Edited by Rimbo
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1