Crimson Tide (#1 lolol) @ Commodores on SEC Network

blacklab

11 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

I objectively would, yes. Beating top teams makes people perceive you better, weird concept I know.

karl pilkington bullshit GIF

Come on man, the SEC gets the benefit of the doubt. If Wake Forest beats Miami, nobody would be talking about Wake being a tough team. The talk would 100% be about how Miami is overrated.

Hell, Clemson lost to the #1 team at the time and dropped from 14 to 25. They have been crushing since then and are still only 15.

Bama will fall to 11ish. 

Vandy is not good. Arky is not good. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Funk Doctor Spock said:

I forgot about this site needing those. I don't think you want them now that she's had 3 kids, but she does workout. 

Not for you to decide. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Come on man, the SEC gets the benefit of the doubt. If Wake Forest beats Miami, nobody would be talking about Wake being a tough team. The talk would 100% be about how Miami is overrated.

Hell, Clemson lost to the #1 team at the time and dropped from 14 to 25. They have been crushing since then and are still only 15.

Bama will fall to 11ish. 

Because the ACC is about as solid as diarrhea.

There are several Big 12 teams that would run through the ACC.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Bama will fall to 11ish. 

Ah, so this weird trope is just a Clemson inferiority complex. Get used to it man, as a Texas fan who has seen the mountain top followed by a decade of garbage, I know your pain.

• Hook 'Em 3

23 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Ah, so this weird trope is just a Clemson inferiority complex. Get used to it man, as a Texas fan who has seen the mountain top followed by a decade of garbage, I know your pain.

Ummm no. I think most conferences are basically even. I'll grant the SEC is better at the top most years, but my point is there shouldn't be some automatic SEC and Big 10 dominate the playoffs selection bias. 

9 of the top 10 in the AP are SEC and Big 10. That's fucking stupid. Look at those teams, and the ones knocking on the top 10? SC, Ole Miss, LSU. 

It should be spread out more

*as far as Clemson goes, I think at this point we should be in the playoffs. I don't think we are going to win it all, but we should win one game and be a tough out for the next team. That as the ACC #2 is better than SEC #4 or Big 10 #4. Why should Clemson or Miami have to be basically perfect while Mizzou has multiple outs? 

Edit - Which brings me back to Vandy, Kentucky and Arky being aggy redass bad motherfuckers now. Lmfao

Edited by Doc Sam Beckett
Cholas 4 life

12 minutes ago, AUS-97HORN said:

imagine the non-football fan music-only hipsters in Nashville wondering why the fuck the cops are blocking off major streets on a Saturday night for a parade of what looks to be highly inebriated students stumbling to the River.

God, I love college football

• Hook 'Em 2

Nascar is licking their chops as they are thinking about all of the new viewers from Alabama that they will now get. Nascar viewership in the state of Alabama will probably be the highest that it has been since Shula was the coach. 
Ray Liotta Lol GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Rimbo said:

And a lotta the Mack years

I mean, you can go see what the sorority sisters at Merced look like. I double dog dare you

I'll just leave this here

https://fraternitysorority.ucmerced.edu/chapters/sororities

Yech!!

That’s a rough crowd. 

I would only have sex with about 25% of them.

Okay, maybe half of them. And if I was tipsy, maybe more. 

Nascar is licking their chops as they are thinking about all of the new viewers from Alabama that they will now get. Nascar viewership in the state of Alabama will probably be the highest that it has been since Shula was the coach. 
200.gif

Huh? NASCAR is on Sunday. Maybe that was an attempt to be funny and I missed it.

29 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Yech!!

That’s a rough crowd. 

I would only have sex with about 25% of them.

Okay, maybe half of them. And if I was tipsy, maybe more. 

And these are the sorority girls, (supposedly) the best of the best.

I've been on that campus with him, move-in, move-out. I've seen the view. The cows aren't just outside of campus.

18 minutes ago, markstanco said:

Huh? NASCAR is on Sunday. Maybe that was an attempt to be funny and I missed it.

Essentially, I was saying that Alabama fans will be wanting to find something different to do on the weekends since they expect to go to the playoffs and nothing less than that. There's a running joke that hillbillies watch Nascar, so that was the best joke I could come up with. I'll admit that I don't have a good sense of humor, though. 

• Haha 2