Tennessee @ Arkansas - ABC (NOT CBS)

ztejas

1 minute ago, Doc Daneeka said:

For a bye week, there are a lot of lessons being made available to Texas regarding future opponents. 

Great week to take a bye. I'm on Team Chaos in the conference (except for aggy's win) when Texas isn't playing.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, immamac said:

There isn't any easy games this season for Texas. They are everyone's Superbowl. 

And the thing is, if Texas doesn’t just fuck around and have penalties out the ass and dumb turnovers(looking at your Blue) they should still win them all easily. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Nivek said:

Same as it ever was

but but I was told that was a Big 12 thing.

I wish the fanbase would get over themselves with that bullshit excuse.  No fair, the other team wants to beat us really bad!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, immamac said:

There isn't any easy games this season for Texas. They are everyone's Superbowl. 

Texas may be ou, aggy and piggy Super Bowl.  They are not the Super Bowl for anybody else on our conference schedule...

• Like 2

yeah, Texas' SEC schedule is not as easy as predicted at the beginning of the season, with the unranked teams, UK, UA, Vandy and aggy being better and ranked teams we don't play, Alabama, Tennessee, Missouri and Old Miss, being worse.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, WBT said:

And Tenn overall.  Beating this year's crappy ou by 10 isn't that impressive.

I was thinking that if Texas beats OU by 17+ and Georgia around the same it would be much more indicative of where we are 

• Hook 'Em 2

Wife and oldest son + friends are at the game.  I'm in a hotel with my youngest here in Fayetteville.  We all met up earlier on campus to eat at a sports bar.  I was wearing a Vol shirt and a Longhorn hat.  I was expecting a ton of shit, but the Arky fans were all extremely nice.  Odd as I'd heard stories about the 60's and 70's.  Only shit I got was from a Vol fan telling me they were #4.  I was all, "That's after 2, right?"

Also had to drive through OK to get here.  I may be the last on Surly to know this, but their actually is a company there called "Mobilehoma".  Lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They easily should have 9-13 points and see screwing themselves. 

but Tenn is showing that a win over OU isn’t that great. And they may just be w shinier Mizzou/Ole Miss

45 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

People are actually rooting for piggy?

image.png.6fb0e7fe3c73f963f9829416c8b5321e.png

We have no historical beef with Tennessee.  I hope they roast piggy's ass.  

Tenneshit is ranked super high, we need them to lose so we can get into the SEC Championship and get that damn bye week in the playoff

Fuck all the top SEC teams fuck em all

• Hook 'Em 5

1 minute ago, Zeus said:

Tenneshit is ranked super high, we need them to lose so we can get into the SEC Championship and get that damn bye week in the playoff

Fuck all the top SEC teams fuck em all

If we are as badass as we think we are we are winning the conference and will have a Top 4 seed and the bye.  Do you not understand how it all works?

5 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Ark won’t find a way to win games but they’ll find every way possible to lose them

they Honestly should be 5-0

this. Pittman has them competitive but they shoot themselves in the dick A LOT.  They've never really had a true rival in the SEC.  getting Texas back on the schedule is big for them.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BurgleBro said:

Every mid or bad sec team plays the same way

Like K State.  Run, own top, clutch conversions, win to battle.  

It's exactly what Miss St tried to do last week

The "why don't you go ahead and get on down here in the mud with me" strategy.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, WelfareBuysMyWeed said:

The way national perception works, that'll be Mizzou being awful more than aggy being good, Joey T notwithstanding.

the zoo beat fucking nobody leading up to the aggy game so it was all BS that high ranking anyway

aggy needs to ride that roller coaster up a little higher so the drop off can be an absolute pants-shitting. 

8 minutes ago, BurgleBro said:

Every mid or bad sec team plays the same way

Like K State.  Run, own top, clutch conversions, win to battle.  

It's exactly what Miss St tried to do last week

All the big 12 teams were playing the same style there for a while

High flying, high scoring, good QB play, hurry up offenses, either no defense or the refs just weren't calling holding so there was a ton of 400+yd passing games. 

12 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

If we are as badass as we think we are we are winning the conference and will have a Top 4 seed and the bye.  Do you not understand how it all works?

Yeah if we drop a game we could be in a fucking 3 or 4 way tie for 2 spots in the Championship game. 

It's not automatic to win out in the SEC man it's not that fuckin easy and we don't even have our starting QB right now bro. 

We have a good chance to run the table but if you look at Alabama, they looked excellent in that first half against Georgia and then the end against Georgia. They looked unbeatable, they looked like the #1 team in the country. Then they came out and shit the bed and lost to unranked Vandy. It's college football, shit can and will happen.